Thread: multiplayer basics

Heinz Guderian's Avatar *takes off trousers

Default multiplayer basics

can someone please explain to me a little bit about the total war online screen.

On the left is red or green circles with a padlock sign. Some games require a password to join. why would that be? is it my steam password? whats the diff between red and green circles? what does the eye sign mean?

will rep hard for any help. thanks.

Default Re: multiplayer basics

Quote Originally Posted by Heinz Guderian View Post
    can someone please explain to me a little bit about the total war online screen.

On the left is red or green circles with a padlock sign. Some games require a password to join. why would that be? is it my steam password? whats the diff between red and green circles? what does the eye sign mean?

will rep hard for any help. thanks.
    Im not 100% certain about these but the green games you can join,the red ones you cannot........as far as the password goes it is made up by the person hosting the game.......the eye symbol means you can join the game as a observer......hope this helps.

Default Re: multiplayer basics

And you can see which games are password protected by looking at the lock.

Open for everyone ;The lock pic has it top half too the right
    Closed only password: It looks like a closed lock ( makes sense)
    A legend is only a legend when alot of people talks about him. So far no one meets this requirement except Zyphlan
    ~PrimeChaosVC

Zyphlan is a legend, you don't need to be popular to be legendary .

They say real legends never die, and if screen shots can be believed, it would appear he has arisen to revisit unspeakable horrors on all who would oppose him!