Thread: startpos.esf HELP!

Icon4 startpos.esf HELP!

I'm new here and not asking if this is right here and I apologize in advance because I'm lazy English Argentina.

Yesterday I bought my version in Spanish empire and wanted to know how to do all the playable factions have read carefully all developments but could not play with any faction or pop or "not playable", but if I read that you were able to make these playable factions including that of the pirates

so we ask here if someone can help me file startpos.esf in which all factions are unlocked or some of them on my own because I could not do it reinstall but I had to play twice: (

they ask for and I will strongly welcome since I'm not very good with the theme of the mods!

thanks in advance are grateful

saludos desde argentina

Alcides.

Default Re: startpos.esf HELP!

Narn I thank you very much but what I'm looking for one that works is to say at least one or two non-playable factions emerging and stable because I try this file it gave me error but maybe I did wrong now I'm going to try again

if you got the startpos.esf modified with some factions unlocked I will ask if you can upload it or let me or any link to download my mail you move so you send me!

is that I am already half bored of playing always the same faction!

greetings and thanks again!

can someone give me the original startpos.esf file?
    I need it because Empire total war doesn't work with the modded file can someone upload it or give me a url

Nosjack's Avatar Praepositus

Quote Originally Posted by alcides18 View Post
    Narn I thank you very much but what I'm looking for one that works is to say at least one or two non-playable factions emerging and stable because I try this file it gave me error but maybe I did wrong now I'm going to try again

if you got the startpos.esf modified with some factions unlocked I will ask if you can upload it or let me or any link to download my mail you move so you send me!

is that I am already half bored of playing always the same faction!

greetings and thanks again!
    Make sure you put it in the correct file, namely Program files/steam/steam apps/common/empire total war/data/campaigns/main

Quote Originally Posted by fearripper View Post
    can someone give me the original startpos.esf file?
    I need it because Empire total war doesn't work with the modded file can someone upload it or give me a url
    go into steam, right click on Empire, then click properties/local files/verify game cache

still doesn't work

Nosjack's Avatar Praepositus

Make sure the script is empty.
    It's located in users/(your user name)/appdata/roaming/Creative Assembly/Empire/User scripts.

thanx empire tw works again