Thread: music

Default music

the music in this mod is the same as vanilla so i wonder if i could download this or some other music mod which i can play with is without screwing up the mod... so i was thinking the RTR music add-on... does that work in extended realism?
    Rome: Total War 2 Then make nr. 3 And continue until it's perfect Rome: Total War 1000

Titus Labienus :- Best leader, commander and soldier...

Bastarnae :- Greatest people ever!!!

Eat Meat Whale Meat
    Technical Staff Citizen took an arrow to the knee spy of the council

Default Re: music

Quote Originally Posted by Juicemisbruk View Post
    the music in this mod is the same as vanilla so i wonder if i could download this or some other music mod which i can play with is without screwing up the mod... so i was thinking the RTR music add-on... does that work in extended realism?
    Yup.

Quote Originally Posted by pannonian View Post
    The 6.2 Music Add-on is available for download on the RTR site. When installing the add-on, don't install to the RTW folder as is the default, but install to the ExRM folder instead. This is true for other modswitch RTR versions also - point to the modswitch folder, not the RTW folder.

Quote Originally Posted by pannonian View Post
    Yup.
    did i miss that in the faq or something?seems like i did by the way u answered =D =P anyways, thank u so much... rep for u=D
    Rome: Total War 2 Then make nr. 3 And continue until it's perfect Rome: Total War 1000

Titus Labienus :- Best leader, commander and soldier...

Bastarnae :- Greatest people ever!!!

Quinn Inuit's Avatar Artifex

No, I don't think that's in the FAQ. I'll add it.
    RTR Platinum Team Apprentice, RTR VII Team Member, and Extended Realism Mod Team Coordinator. Proud member of House Wilpuri under the patronage of Pannonian

The ExRM forum: come for the mod, stay for the Classical History discussions. Or vice versa.

My writing-related Twitter feed.

Antonov's Avatar Civis

I recall that in RTR:TIC they are using some different music of their own. Has anybody tried it out? I'll play a TIC campaign after I'm done with my current campaign in ExRM.

Eat Meat Whale Meat
    Technical Staff Citizen took an arrow to the knee spy of the council

Quote Originally Posted by Antonov View Post
    I recall that in RTR:TIC they are using some different music of their own. Has anybody tried it out? I'll play a TIC campaign after I'm done with my current campaign in ExRM.
    They've gone for as much authenticity as they could manage, with a nod to contemporary tastes. The RTR music is conventionally epic, but the TIC music uses then current instruments, based on historical research, to produce a very different feel.

They did? Interesting. That's pretty cool.
    RTR Platinum Team Apprentice, RTR VII Team Member, and Extended Realism Mod Team Coordinator. Proud member of House Wilpuri under the patronage of Pannonian

The ExRM forum: come for the mod, stay for the Classical History discussions. Or vice versa.

Antonov's Avatar Civis

I should try it out. Not long ago I got my hands on a collection of ancient melodies or parts of such melodies, recovered from literary sources and played on authentic instruments. Sound pretty strange but in the same time, simple. I will definitely try out TIC after I'm done with ExRM.

could someone provide a link to this mod pack of historical accuracy? that would be awesome!

I think they just mean the music for RTR:TIC, or The Iberian Campaign. It's one of the other RTR subfora.