Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My Invasion On Great Britain tell me about ur Invasions allso large scale.

stradar1's Avatar Vicarius

Default My Invasion On Great Britain tell me about ur Invasions allso large scale.

Hello Everyone I know all of you are haveing a wounderful time as I am.

Today im presenting my first Invasion in Europe. I will keep up to date as best as I can on how the Invasion goes. Ill list down Casulties Size of the invadeing force, and size of the invadeing navy. Ill allso keep on some other statistis as best as I can. One more thing If ur intrested you can write down ur invasions and let us know how it goes as well I would love to read ur Invasions as well.

The American Invasion of Britain.

American Force: 10,704 Troops
    American Ships: 53
    Fleet Admirals: 8
    Fleet Commander: Five Star John Barry
    American Generals: 6
    Commanding General: Five Star Elbert Mansfield

American Generals Lost: 0

American troops Casualties: 0 so far
    American ship loses: 0 so far

British troop Casualties: 0 so far
    British ship loses: 0 so far

I will Update soon as I can I will put in words how the battles and the invasion goes. Feel free to tell us some of ur invasions. Thought this would be fun please no flameing this thread is just for fun thank you.
    Last edited by stradar1; March 10, 2009 at 03:11 PM.
    Total War is the only massive war game that has yet to be Surpassed keep up the good work CA don't let us down!!!!

Default Re: My Invasion On Great Britain tell me about ur Invasions allso large scale.

Sounds awesome!

Did you conquer all of america before this? What year is it?

Default Re: My Invasion On Great Britain tell me about ur Invasions allso large scale.

Quote Originally Posted by Kewpur View Post
    Sounds awesome!

Did you conquer all of america before this? What year is it?
    The Year 1818 And I have all of America Accept parts of Mexico. And its Turn 72 I Beleave. The Indians there are giveing me a hell of a fight I lost a pretty well stacked army with a awsome General with decent battle harden troops. Lost like 1500 men or so.
    Last edited by stradar1; March 10, 2009 at 03:12 PM.
    Total War is the only massive war game that has yet to be Surpassed keep up the good work CA don't let us down!!!!

That's a large army. Could do the job with a 1/4 of that I think. But good luck!
    Last edited by Vor; March 10, 2009 at 03:14 PM.

Yeah but he will have to deal with the rest of europe sooner or later.

Also, stradar, how much money do you have? And whats the upkeep?

Quote Originally Posted by Vor View Post
    That's a large amry. Could do the job with a 1/4 of that I think. But good luck!
    Well I have the battles On HARD! and Campaign on Hard so well see hehe.

Quote Originally Posted by Kewpur View Post

Also, stradar, how much money do you have? And whats the upkeep?
    I have Around 300k And im keeping tax kinda high. The upkeep isnt to bad around 25k or so The war effort in new spain is costing me big time. I make about 74k with trade and taxes so im doing pretty well.
    Last edited by stradar1; March 10, 2009 at 03:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vor View Post
    That's a large army. Could do the job with a 1/4 of that I think. But good luck!

Probably has more to do with the unit scale settings than actually the size of the army. Still a BIG force though.

When small men attempt great enterprises, they always end by reducing them to the level of their mediocrity.
    * Napoleon I

Well Im getting ready to set off on my ships wish me luck and Allso give me some exciteing invasions as well. Chat back soon on a update.

You need a name for the operation. Such a large scale undertaking deserves an op name of its own.

Operation Crumpet Dunk? Spill the Tea? Sealion - the prequel?

I haven't had any exciting invasions on ETW yet.

But I invaded egypt on M2TW with over 5000 venetians. It's pretty intense. I actually havent had any battles yet but I plan on starting at alexandria and marching to the mongols. They're trying to get through turkey (I own it) and invade Europe. But I'm trying to hold them at Iconium.

Operation Retribution.

Operation: London Tea Party

Well i invaded England but i had to make peace because the enemy, clever as he is placed some troops with a ship on a stratical location which ofcource made me very very scared, see for yourself:

i hope you have more luck, i wonder how many soldiers will survive if england does this suprise again, you will have a hard time XD

Operation Total Take Over!! Or Operation Turkey Hunt lol

American Ships: 53
    Fleet Admirals: 8

Quote Originally Posted by Malistix View Post
    Well i invaded England but i had to make peace because the enemy, clever as he is placed some troops with a ship on a stratical location which ofcource made me very very scared, see for yourself:

i hope you have more luck, i wonder how many soldiers will survive if england does this suprise again, you will have a hard time XD
    Holy crap.

So the AI does transport troops with ships after all? I mean, there's no land connection to the Isle of Man, is there?

uhm, well i think no but england also transported troops all the way to India to attack me so they deffenitely transport troops im on "very hard" though, but this action didn't make a lot of sence to me xD

American Ships: 44
    Fleet Admirals: 4

Fleet Admirals lost: 4 One of them due to old age and 3 becuase they crash the game when going through the teleport to Europe

Haveing a lil bit of isses transporting ships into the teleport thing to europe it keeps crashing when I send this one fleet in. But got all but one fleet in so far so im missing out on getting 9 ships to europe.
    Last edited by stradar1; March 10, 2009 at 05:40 PM.

This is what I have wanted to do since I have heard about empire, have the 13 colonies attack Europe and create a American - European Empire.

I can't wait to play as the Native Americans and eventually invade Europe, muhahaha!

Well im in the European Oceans Arriveing uneventful with 44 ships and all troops intacked So far no sight of threat to my navy or my invadeing force. I allso made a few allinces to make sure im safe to pass through Hopefully England dosent see the invasion comeing.

Now My Ships have landed my Ten Thousand Troops on the coast of Ireland. No signs of opposition yet. Time to close in on Dublin. As my Army is on land my naval force will fight any british ships and raid ports and trade routes. I am Going to strangle Englands Resorces.

Where do I find screen shots I made for empire I did printscreen

Update

American Force: 10,704 Troops Troops left: 10,161
    American Ships: 44
    Fleet Admirals: 4

Fleet Admirals lost: 4 One of them due to old age and 3 becuase they crash the game when going through the teleport to Europe

American troops Casualties: 543

British troop Casualties: 469

Well soon as I ended turn a Small force of English came to fight me attacked one of my Generals. It seemed like it would be easy but they had alot of Artilery I mean alot well what I did was do a full frontal assualt on them. My loses were 543 theres 469. Kinda thought id lose less. I allso want to note I will not be refreshing troops to make it more intresting.
    Last edited by stradar1; March 10, 2009 at 07:13 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast