Thread: wrong sprites?

Inhuman One's Avatar Comes Limitis

Default wrong sprites?

I have seen some serious changes in unit appearances when zooming in and out, to the point that it looks very different up close than zoomed out.

The Indian Lancers (cant remember the exact name) are a prime example of this mistake. They wear a tulban when somewhat zoomed out and a cilinder shaped hat with a feather when fully zoomed in. Their jackets are very different as well at different zoom rates.

I believe the hats of generals get a drastic change as well when zooming out slightly.

And next to that unit cards are often very inaccurate regarding appearance of units, colors and hats are often displayed different than they actually are.

The russians have red and green uniforms, but the cards dont show any red. The brittish line infantry has red and blue coats but there is no blue on the cards. And so forth.

I do hope this will be fixed through a patch.

Default Re: wrong sprites?

Quote Originally Posted by Inhuman One View Post
    And next to that unit cards are often very inaccurate regarding appearance of units, colors and hats are often displayed different than they actually are.
    Has there been a single Total War with accurate unit cards? I cant remember any, lol. I also noticed things like Swedish unit cards reverting to white uniforms when routing.