Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Late Campaign.

Default Re: RELEASE: Late Campaign.

dizbmikuni, You can play as long as you like.

Moderators, Why is this not in the released mods area?

hey guys...first post...love all tw games but stil havnt got empire...main reason because i mainly only play as greece..can u confirm greece will be playable or not

killerrabbit's Avatar Senator

non playable, they were conquered by ottomans at the time

"Nothing is true, everything is permitted."

Legio's Avatar EMPRESS OF ALL THINGS
    Content Emeritus

Asking for backups of the vanilla (i.e., unmodified) files is illegal. Stop asking for them and reinstall your game. This is my final warning.

Quote Originally Posted by ELLAS/GREECE View Post
    hey guys...first post...love all tw games but stil havnt got empire...main reason because i mainly only play as greece..can u confirm greece will be playable or not
    You can play it as emergent Nation, the only prob is to do that, you have to add a region (i.e. for Greece, you have to take Athens from Ottomans.....by changing that you make a major power to loose her strength), also no one has written how to add a region to an emergent Nation.

DeadlyBlowfish in case u know can u write somewhere how u can add a region to an emergent faction?....

Alkarin's Avatar Praepositus

bah stupid FOW bug. been playing for about 8 turns now. still is there. other than that its been fun
    You look great today.

DeadlyBlowfish's Avatar Tiro

Quote Originally Posted by Alkarin View Post
    bah stupid FOW bug. been playing for about 8 turns now. still is there. other than that its been fun

The "bug" should go away after a while, it's a problem with building LOS as far as I know, as long as you have a few units about it's fine. Unfortunately there's nothing we can do at the moment

Anastasios: It's possible I'll modify the campaign to include ALL the emergents in the future, but for the moment, we're going with the state of play... as it should be

Thanks all for your enthusiasm

PS:

Legio: Who did what now? :S

Also, please move this to the releases section. It is, after all, a release.
    IMPORTANT:
    If you wish to use, modify, build on or do just about anything to or with any of my mods, feel free to do whatever you want. All I ask is to have my name in the credits somewhere :-)

Alkarin's Avatar Praepositus

it doesn't seem to go away after a while..
    You look great today.

Quote Originally Posted by Alkarin View Post
    it doesn't seem to go away after a while..
    Hmm... I'll do some further examination on its occurance. As I said earlier, it's a problem with the way in which CA codes line of sight from stationary objects on the campaign map possessed by the player at the start of the game (captured settlements/buildings are exempt from it). Using the directional buttons on the main browser or the lists scroll helps circumvent it when struggling.

On another note: Almost 5,000 downloads
    IMPORTANT:
    If you wish to use, modify, build on or do just about anything to or with any of my mods, feel free to do whatever you want. All I ask is to have my name in the credits somewhere :-)

Do i need anything for this. When i download it goes to Hex and Internet.
    Got nothing...

It goes to what now? :S

Just pop it in the relevant directories (as instructed) and all should be fine
    IMPORTANT:

my game ctds at the end of 1828 what should I do?

Quote Originally Posted by bobkat View Post
    my game ctds at the end of 1828 what should I do?
    Post more details please. The fault is quite probably your/the game tbh, but it may not be....

Edit: Oh, you reported this same problem earlier and I misread your post. Are you still playing as the USA or have you tried another faction?
    Last edited by DeadlyBlowfish; March 14, 2009 at 05:34 PM.
    IMPORTANT:

discet's Avatar Tiro
    If your a cop Im in micronesia if your not you dont need to know

this is a good mod an all but... well... why do you torture us... No Ireland, no Scotland, not Mexico, no Greece. All would be amazing to play as.

BTW I know this is supposed to be a late era campaign and all but can you just offer a quick submod to your mod for a 1700 no tech reasearch one? I really want to conquer the world as the Irish. Conquering the Brittish and their damn colonies. So please make these possible. Plus if youve figured out give certain baren region a five slot city.
    A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon. ~Napoleon

A great war leaves the country with three armies - an army of cripples, an army of mourners, and an army of thieves. ~German Proverb

Everyone's a pacifist between wars. It's like being a vegetarian between meals. ~Colman McCarthy

Join the Army, see the world, meet interesting people - and kill them. ~Pacifist Badge, 1978

SonOfOdin's Avatar More tea?

Worked fine for me
    Thanks mate, I even played a game as the Knights of St.John

To Discet : Those are emergent factions, VERY difficult to mod them in
    /The Eagle Standard/Under the patronage of Omnipotent-Q/Werder Bremen fan/

Is this mod only English or also in other languages?

Bloodzen's Avatar Decanus

Quote Originally Posted by discet View Post
    this is a good mod an all but... well... why do you torture us... No Ireland, no Scotland, not Mexico, no Greece. All would be amazing to play as.

BTW I know this is supposed to be a late era campaign and all but can you just offer a quick submod to your mod for a 1700 no tech reasearch one? I really want to conquer the world as the Irish. Conquering the Brittish and their damn colonies. So please make these possible. Plus if youve figured out give certain baren region a five slot city.
    YES please make Ireland playable that would be great

Quote Originally Posted by grove95 View Post
    Is this mod only English or also in other languages?
    Languages are governed by the game's other files, so technically this is multilingual
    IMPORTANT:

Quote Originally Posted by DeadlyBlowfish View Post
    Anastasios: It's possible I'll modify the campaign to include ALL the emergents in the future, but for the moment, we're going with the state of play... as it should be
    Do u have any idea how many people are waitting to play as emergent nation?
    Still thanx mate for the mod, I enjoy it

discet's Avatar Tiro
    If your a cop Im in micronesia if your not you dont need to know

Quote Originally Posted by SonOfOdin View Post
    Worked fine for me
    Thanks mate, I even played a game as the Knights of St.John

To Discet : Those are emergent factions, VERY difficult to mod them in
    why are those so hard? Is it because they take power away from the major powers or what?
    A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon. ~Napoleon

A great war leaves the country with three armies - an army of cripples, an army of mourners, and an army of thieves. ~German Proverb

Everyone's a pacifist between wars. It's like being a vegetarian between meals. ~Colman McCarthy

Join the Army, see the world, meet interesting people - and kill them. ~Pacifist Badge, 1978