Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415

Thread: Late Campaign.

Default Re: RELEASE: Late Campaign.

Quote Originally Posted by George Washington View Post
    one question sir.
    I choose to play as the USA and in the victory conditions it says by the end of 1810 ...i cant choose the World Domination...
    The Short Campaign is only for 54 turns... 1783 - 1810
    Is this a problem?
    You can continue playing until... 2010.

one question sir.
    I choose to play as the USA and in the victory conditions it says by the end of 1810 ...i cant choose the World Domination...
    The Short Campaign is only for 54 turns... 1783 - 1810
    Is this a problem?
    i usually use multiple turn per year, 6 tpy is really good but 4 works good too

Quote Originally Posted by husserlTW View Post
    You can continue playing until... 2010.
    and when does it finish ?
    i dont want to play for a short time,but either without ending

and when does it finish ?
    i dont want to play for a short time,but either without ending
    When victory conditions are met as they are adjusted, the game asks you if you want to continue.

Hi guys i have a question. When I play a big nation(Ottoman empire, USA and others) i cant see my citys they are all in Fog of war.

And I do not want to click through all cities.
    Its exist a Fix for it?
    PS: Sorry for my bad english

Quote Originally Posted by King_crazy View Post
    Hi guys i have a question. When I play a big nation(Ottoman empire, USA and others) i cant see my citys they are all in Fog of war.

And I do not want to click through all cities.
    Its exist a Fix for it?
    PS: Sorry for my bad english
    Surpringly, the "All Factions playable v.2.0" mod has removed the fog of war for minor nations. I don't understand why this mod doesn't...

Nice mod!

The vanilla version goes from 1700 to 1750 (or something like that). Anyway of creating a mod for 1750 to 1800? Or at least to cover the Seven Years War, 1757 to 1763?

Actually, I just realized the vanilla goes from 1700 to 1799. Still, it would be great to have a 7 Years War campaign mod starting around 1740 and ending around 1770 with one month turns.

Ducenarius
    Poland --> Upper Silesia region (pl=Górny Śląsk).

Icon4 Re: RELEASE: Late Campaign.

Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    Actually, I just realized the vanilla goes from 1700 to 1799. Still, it would be great to have a 7 Years War campaign mod starting around 1740 and ending around 1770 with one month turns.
    ================================================================================================================================

In Vanilla game you have two turns per year ( winter, summer ).

The game would be too easy with 12 turns per year ( there is no "month system" in Grand Campaign ).

When i used the 4 turns per year mod, in Short Campaign ( 1700 - 1750 ) i had all major technologies and Victory Conditions.

For me --> 2 turns per year in Grand Campaign mode, is still a good choice ( 200 turns in short term ).

================================================================================================================================
    Remember of the Alamo!

Hi, I have a problem with this modem, namely, when I will choose the nation you want to play it all reads nicely, but the map is hidden by mist, and I do not have access even to their capital city: /
    Screen:

PS. I noticed that when I came out of the game and it came in a split second showed a map of trade routes and exposed the map.
    AFTER an uncovered TURN TO MY STATE CAPITAL.

dose this help aso for the end turn alg this mod?

Hi, how can I recurit Morgan's rifle corps in Grand ?

Default Re: Late Campaign.

Tusind tak !

Which nations can I choose and what about their Tecknology in 1783? Are they the same??

Dracula's Avatar Praefectus

Question is, does the player start with some 40 ships in 2 full stacks and that double armies or he builds 2-3 units and sends them to somewhere at random ?

This is probably the best thing I ever downloaded for empire, the campaign is a million times faster at taking off. Every major nation starts off with good armies so you don't have to spend countless hours studying the necessary technologies to get anything better than line infantry.

Hi, none of the links are working. Can someone reupload this mod?

Alwyn's Avatar Frothy Goodness
    Content Director Patrician Citizen

If you would like to play the Late Campaign with more playable factions, I can suggest two other mods - Empire Total Factions or All Factions Unlocked. The main difference, as I see it, as that Empire Total Factions also makes emergent factions playable. Emergent factions are the ones which can appear when there is a rebellion in their home region(s), such as the United States and Ireland.