It is an honour and a privaledge to announce the release of this humble modification, "The Late Campaign", for Empire Total War. The campaign begins in 1783 and goes on for at least another 50 years.
What is it?: A modification for Empire Total War, using the files from the final chapter of the United States Campaign and some intelligent hex editing.
- 1783--> campaign (Same dates as the United States campaign) with late era units/town development.
- Playable emerged factions
- Consistent and smart campaign AI.
- And More....
1. Backup your current /campaigns/ directory.
2. Extract the rar file into the /data/ directory and merge it with the current campaigns folder.
3. Play, enjoy.
Known Issues: The FOW bug (in which buildings that faction owns at the start seem to lack a line of sight) for various factions seems to plague the situation at the moment. --- Solution: Move your military units on the first turn and use your list scrolls to navigate in the FOW. It should go away after a while if you just play normally. Similarly, if the game is saved and loaded, the problem usually goes away.
Acknowlegements: Everyone here at the ETW modding forums at TW center, particularly those who eventually delved into the esf files.
http://rapidshare.com/files/206891297/late_campaign.rar [No Wait time] [Rar]
http://rapidshare.com/files/208235430/late_campaign.zip [No Wait time] [Zip]