Thread: MP changes

Default MP changes

1. factions that are useful
    USA is britian without alot of good british units
    middle eastern countries which lack even one good melee infantry are terrible
    france, united, and several others offer next to nothing unique.

2. yea yea the mortars there a little overpowered, put em as the most expensive, and why dont they have a minimum range.

3. battle animations appear to affect melee balance. what i mean is in melee a unit of 120 men fighting 10 men will be 10 1v1 fights, and 110 men sitting around, no back stabbing at all, i understand that for the purposes of having the cool animations you do that and dont want to go back and put in all sorts of new animations which allow for multiple person attacks but how about, for every 10 men more an opposing unit has in melee you suffer a negative 1 to your melee defense, that would more accurately reflect the difficulties of defending against multiple attackers.

4. an allied chat function for game lobby, i like to discuss mine and my allies armies and what were bringing so they work well togeather, discovering my ally has all cavalry and i have mostly infantry and a few mortars so that i'm now forced to attack with a defensive force sucks.

thanx for the game its aweasome, WE LOVE YOU CA!!!!

sparkz

Default Re: MP changes

Just a pointer about mortars. I agree with basicly everything but they do have an effective minimum range even if it doesnt show =)

Default Re: MP changes

ahh well in that case thank you, i shall have to go off now and do some testing to determine what that range might be and how best to get inside it