Thread: Greetings from the Kings Own and new Lordz site and forum

Default Greetings from the Kings Own and new Lordz site and forum

Hello gentlemen, I would like to introduce my self, I go by the Name of Lord Blood, I am a member of the LMC, and one of the co founders to the first clan (Royal Foot Guards) created for and based soly on the NapoleonicTW mods. I humbly come to announce 'The Kings Own' move to ETW. ETW is something which we have longed for, for a very long time since the STW days, and we are very happy to see our dream come true. HUZZAH! and we can't wait for the new expansions to come as well.

The Kings Own is a British base clan which represents the British Empire during the Napoleonic age. We have been around from the very beginning of NTW and have many veteran players who don't mind teaching a noob the ropes. We are comprised of 3 corps, the Royal Foot Guards (RFG) the Light Division (LD) and the King's German Legion (KGL) which are all run by their own Field Marshal. Altho we are a British base clan, we are a melting pot of different nationalities from different regions of the World, like the USA, Turkey, Britain and Germany to name a few. We are accepting applications if you wish to be part of our clan, no fees, and no age requirements, we only ask for mature players willing to be part of a great group of players! So anyone who wants to take the shilling for the KING then come over to sign up.

ATM we are playing ETW, NTW1 (1809 mod) NTW2 and soon to come games such as Les Grognards. We have Vent for members.

KO Steam group (open to the public)
    http://steamcommunity.com/groups/TheKingsOwn

KO Forum:
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/The_Kings_Own/

Thank you

On to other news,

It is my great pleasure to announce the new website and forums of the Lordz Modding Collective. These will not serve only as a showcase of our previous work though. After 6 years of producing award winning modifications, we continue to work towards creating the most realistic Napoleonic experience possible.

Please feel free to step by our forums and say hello.

Thank you

Much Regards

LBG
    Last edited by Lord BloodnGore; March 21, 2009 at 01:32 PM.

bessus's Avatar Civis

Default Re: Greetings from the Kings Own and new Lordz site and forum

I've been playing NTW2 on and off for a while. Looved it! I will stop by to nose around your new stuff.

The KO are still recruiting , don't be shy!
    Last edited by Lord BloodnGore; March 21, 2009 at 02:03 PM.

Good to see the KO here, are you guys using the Central European server ?.... I think so, NBC are.....I've have had a few games with some of the KO lads, all been very good despite the well known "faults".

NBC use the nwg group chat to meet and arrange MP games, hope to see more KO guys there as more people upgrade their pc's for Empire.

Good luck.

Indefinitely Banned

sent a private message interested

Hey Gunner m8, good to see you around these parts . Well some of the guys do play on the Central Euro Server, some go to the UK one, depends on the mood I guess And great to hear that the games with my lads are good, we can't have them be the scum of the earth all the time could we?

this_is_sparta, happy to hear you are interested m8, I PMed you back, hope to see you at our forum