Thread: Looking for substitute in SS6.0 game

Default Looking for substitute in SS6.0 game

I know i am not the gamemaster but considering everyone is very busy with life and i want to finish this game as soon as possible then i took it into my own hands. If you have any problems please pm me.

Anyways, if anyone would like to play a SS6.0 multiplayer campaign game then please send me a message. The game thread is here:

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=157015

The available players are:

1.England
    2.Aragon

The game has already has been going for quite some time and it would be a shame if we had abandon it. Because of the length of the game and how developed most nations are already then i doubt it will take many more months to finish it if it goes at its original and intended speed. It really is only 30 minutes to take your turn, maybe a bit more depending on how many battles you have, around once a week.

It is really interesting when versing other human players (although most factions are still AI) because of the diplomatic diversity you have compared to the original m2tw diplomacy which allows you only to trade settlement, give money, trade rights and alliances. Here you can make demands not included, can actually count on ally support and alliances therefore mean something and you're forced to think harder rather than the common and sometimes boring head on attack at the stupid enemy AI.

So if you think your capable of leading one of these nations or just want to try it out contact me.
    Last edited by spanish_emperor; March 07, 2009 at 02:05 AM.
    "we're way way pre-alpha and what that means is there is loads of features not just in terms of the graphics but also in terms of the combat and animations that actually aren't in the game yet.So the final game is actually gonna look way way better than this!” - James Russell, CA
    Just like the elephant animation, this Carthage scenario is actually in the game, it just has a small percantage factor for showing up, that's all...

Beware of scoundrels

Default Re: Looking for substitute in SS6.0 game

Quote Originally Posted by spanish_emperor View Post
    I know i am not the gamemaster but considering everyone is very busy with life and i want to finish this game as soon as possible then i took it into my own hands. If you have any problems please pm me.

Anyways, if anyone would like to play a SS6.0 multiplayer campaign game then please send me a message. The game thread is here:

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=157015

The available players are:

1.England
    2.Aragon

The game has already has been going for quite some time and it would be a shame if we had abandon it. Because of the length of the game and how developed most nations are already then i doubt it will take many more months to finish it if it goes at its original and intended speed. It really is only 30 minutes to take your turn, maybe a bit more depending on how many battles you have, around once a week.

It is really interesting when versing other human players (although most factions are still AI) because of the diplomatic diversity you have compared to the original m2tw diplomacy which allows you only to trade settlement, give money, trade rights and alliances. Here you can make demands not included, can actually count on ally support and alliances therefore mean something and you're forced to think harder rather than the common and sometimes boring head on attack at the stupid enemy AI.

So if you think your capable of leading one of these nations or just want to try it out contact me.
    as the GM, i appreciate your determination towards finding new players, Ive been a bit busy with ETW lately.. but im still intrested in these games
    The only think you have to fear is... Me.

TRIFORCE.

Thanks, but it seems everyone else is also busy playing empires and so it might take a while before someone responds
    "we're way way pre-alpha and what that means is there is loads of features not just in terms of the graphics but also in terms of the combat and animations that actually aren't in the game yet.So the final game is actually gonna look way way better than this!” - James Russell, CA
    Just like the elephant animation, this Carthage scenario is actually in the game, it just has a small percantage factor for showing up, that's all...

Beware of scoundrels

Actually, since I'm not so much into ETW anyway and already playing 3 SS hotseats, I'll give this one a shot aswell, if you want me to.

Quote Originally Posted by Decimus Atreides View Post
    Actually, since I'm not so much into ETW anyway and already playing 3 SS hotseats, I'll give this one a shot aswell, if you want me to.
    Sure that would be great Decimus, Ill send you the password later tonight.
    The only think you have to fear is... Me.

TRIFORCE.