Thread: Bongfu's Online Campaign

Bongfu's Avatar Senator

Default Bongfu's Online Campaign

So I would like to organized one, similar to the one that was implemented back in NTW2. I need some help though, people who can devote time to build the rules, database and map.

Here are a few ideas.

• Everyone sides with a faction they most desire to be part of, we can form groups on Steam to represent those factions and so faction leaders can keep tabs on the other faction members.
    • Every faction will start with more or less the same areas they start in with the grand campaign (this can be discussed though)
    • Some kind of resource system.
    • Players can create their own armies (as long as the faction resources allow it) and keep those armies. My idea is that at the end of an online battle every player submits a screenshot of the battle results. There we can record and update experience levels, unit numbers, and the cost of replacement units. (I know experience will be a problem because there is no way to set the exact amount of gold a player gets, but we can use it to some effect and it adds RP elements.

I have other ideas, but I have to go to work. Please discuss here and make commitments.

Btw... I am King of Prussia... and that's final
    Lorehammer - Team Lead
    A Radious Total War: Warhammer Sub-mod

Default Re: Bongfu's Online Campaign

I would like to join but get the feeling I wouldn't be good enough for you lot :p

Paul d's Avatar Praepositus

I would be interested.

But if we are stating in 1700, you aren't a king yet.

You're the Mangrave of Brandenburg- Frederick William wouldn't become king in Prussia until 1701, and only so because he sent 8,000 soldiers to go fight for the Hapsburgs during the War of Spanish Succession. Notice king in Prussia- this was decided in order that his dynastic claim would not dispute that of the holy roman emperor.

Thus, once I get this game (hopefully this coming weekend) I will be the Hapsburg Empire of Austria and Hungary. plus I get Prince Eugene of Savoy, named by Napoleon as one of the top ten generals of all time!

Bongfu's Avatar Senator

Well I was thinking of starting a late game, because the troop selection in the later years is more interesting.

It is up for debate though. Tomorrow I will put all my ideas in a list so you can really see how I want to structure the whole thing
    Lorehammer - Team Lead
    A Radious Total War: Warhammer Sub-mod

Funny, I was thinking the same thing today. I definitely would be interested, but I feel that I wouldn't be skilled enough to compete..Heh...

Bongfu m8, we miss you over at the Kings Own m8, come on by dude!! Where the hell have you been!! well good to find you here