Page 11 of 46 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202136 ... LastLast

Thread: Suggestions and requests

Default Re: Suggestions and requests

You may wish to change the image for the "African Slave". Nothing particularly wrong wit hit, but it doesn't seem to be quite what one would expect

Miles

I think it would be good to have more Belgic tribes and maybe a belgic unit. There already two tribes in XC, Nervii and Remii and these tribes could be added: Bellovaci(they were one of the most powerful tribes and were a warlike tribe, who employed guerrilla tactics), Menapii(they resisted the romans the longest of Belgic tribes) and Atrebates( could muster 15000 men and fled to Britain after Caesar's conquest of Belgica.

Zarax's Avatar Triple Chaosmaster

I've been thinking about adding a belgae unit, the problem is how to make it different enough to be a good AOR unit...
    The Best Is Yet To Come:

Miles

How about making them like Gaestae, but only with one HP ?

The belgae were known more for their charges but also for their discipline, also I don't think anybody would recruit a lower quality gaesatae when the good ones are relatively easy to get.
    This gave me an idea on how to shape them though...
    The Best Is Yet To Come:

Miles

Most Belgae warriors fought barechested, so out of armor they should have only a helmet.

That applied for the lower class warriors though, the nobles wore a pretty similar gear as for the rest of the celts.
    The Best Is Yet To Come:

PhilipO'Hayda's Avatar Vicarius

Please give the Celts and the Geal, the unit (warlord) from Barbarion Invasion

and bring in the generals from Barbarion Invasion also.
    thanks for your time.

Irish Historical adviser for Albion:Total war

Miles

Add more Thracian(and Dacian) tribes, because Thrace now has 7 tribes, whereas other barbarian factions have more than 10.

Suppanut's Avatar Idea-O-Matic

To be accurate, Thracian have 8 specific tribes in ET3 as they share Bastarnae with germans.

I also would like to add more for them too but my knowledge and accessibility are is limited and many of Thracian-Illyrian-Dacian tribes seem too low profile to create proper role for them in ET.

If you could able to find or suggest tribes along with description for them(some history/source too would be good) I will consider to add more in next revolutionizing version of XC4 delta.
    Last edited by Suppanut; March 15, 2010 at 04:42 AM.
    Is proudly patroned by the Great Balikedes.

These requests probably seem pretty nit-picky, but anyways:
    Could you cut down on the time to build colonies a little? I get that they are suppose to take a while, but eight seems a little excessive. Like how about six?

Also, could you please enlarge the AOR of aggrarian infantry (I think I spelled it wrong)? It seems like the only play you can recruit them in that one celtic town right above Macedon's capital.

I was thinking that maybe the experts (aka the people who are really good at this game, you know who you are ) should start making strategy guides for the people are not so good (aka me. ) just a thought.

Hey How can i make it so that the spartan's can be recruitable in any city?????

Colonies: Historically those were pretty expensive and complex to set up, the version you see is down from an original draft of 10-12 turns per level.

Agranians: Will think about it and see how much the AOR can be extended

Strategy guides: unlikely to be made by the team in the short term, however if you make a post asking for suggestions we can give you a few tips
    The Best Is Yet To Come:

Delta21's Avatar Semisalis

I want some overpowered Dacians/Getae hordes to spice things up ^^

sexsit's Avatar Foederatus

4 turns per year....?
    Fortuna fortes adiuvat.....
    Alexander does not steal victories....

4tpy requirest background scripts which are against XC philosophy.
    The Best Is Yet To Come:

Miles

About Thracian/Dacian tribes, have you looked at Wikipedia, Suppanut ? I know it's not best source, but they have the basic info. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thracian_tribes
    In my opinion, these tribes should be added: Bessi, Carpi, Coertoboci(Costoboci), Buri.

Here's another link that might be useful: http://www.eliznik.org.uk/Bulgaria/h...ian-tribes.htm .

Hey, After watching the show Spartacus and reading about his endeavors I can't get enough. Would it be possible to add the Spartacus rebellion into the imperial or to make it a prov campaign and to actually play as Spartacus to rewrite history and stick it to the Romans harder then he already has lol? I can see it now the start of the campaign seeing Spartacus and Crixis as generals without any cities under their control yet positioned just outside of Capua on that hill in the trees waiting in ambush with only a few units of gladiators that were equipped from the wagons full of gladiatorial weapons off course which works out. Then during the first turn the roman praetor will will not attack you but will just wait for reinforcements forcing you to ambush the praetor before the first turn just as Spartacus has done historically. Then after a few more turns Crassus appears with a big army, ect.

Also I see in the providential Dacia campaign there's two family members that have the trait Spartocids or something like that saying that they are descendants from Spartacus. Is this accurate because Spartacus did not have any known heirs? Thank you

The Spartocids were a bosporan dinasty, nothing to do with Spartacus...
    The Best Is Yet To Come: