Thread: RTI bug or me being stupid?

Default RTI bug or me being stupid?

Hi all,

I'm playing RTI and i'm on the chapter where you are asked to take a French fort to the north, while allying with the Irquinois(sp?) After i take the fort, i don't get given another mission.

So I have then gone and taken both of the Irquinois cities but still nothing happens. I am now sitting there, owning all of the cities and turns tick over with no events.

My ships can't move anywhere and the fog of war all around hasn't enlarged like at the end of previous chapters.

Any ideas?

Default Re: RTI bug or me being stupid?

well, if your mission is to ally with the Irquinois and you go and take their cities i wouldnt wonder why i dont get any follow up missions

Indefinitely Banned

It might be a bug, but theres is actually 2 forts that you need to take. The City-fort, and then a minor fort that lies between your province and the french's.

If you've already taken that though, then yes, it's a bug and i suggest you restart the episode.

MedievalRob's Avatar Tiro

Restart, one of the victory conditions is to be Allied with the Iroquois. So yeah, you messed it up by slaughtering them.

Click the diplomacy button as soon as the chapter starts and ally with them.

I was allied with them until after the french were gone, will just restart all the same, can't take too long. shame, some epic battles won.

just so you don't feel too rare blueskin, the same thing just happened to me on here. I came onto this forum to see if anyone else had a problem.

I did, in chronological order:
    ally, with military access
    take the main / primary fort by walking through forest
    the 2nd french army is displaced - it wanders away from the smaller fort and takes the farm
    went and killed 2nd french army
    then 10+ turns of searching every inch of the forest trying to find what I thought must be a small little french unit
    restart. Dammit