Thread: [ETW AAR] Prussian- American Conquest

Default [ETW AAR] Prussian- American Conquest

First AAr really tired but wanted to try. This not how i normally do write so it will get better. The typing part.

A man from Prussia set sell for the new world. This man was called Gekenbauckmoneiser. Yes that's his real name. Named after a fiction character from his parents old stories. He set sail with over 1'000 line infantry.

He loved to fight new people. The new people he will fight are the Inuits. Known for their skill of fighting and killing everyone they see and every thing.

He stopped outside there city with his men ready to attack.

The inuits were scared for somereason. It might have been for the fact his name is so scary. While he was preparing birds flew buy and made white stains on his coat. The soldiers looked and tought it was a different kind of stain than a birds.

Yes that's right my history readers no one knew about this Gekenbauckmoneiser. He thought of himself the next Alexander the Great.

So after he was preparing the inuits charged him.

This was weird. A smaller frce attacking a larger and modern force. Ofcourse the indians were massacred no one lived from inuits. When they fled the prussian infantry gave the lead to eat.

Finally after they were all dead the prussians celibrated with some pie and watching the three stootches.

More to come.
    Got nothing...

sgt_melin's Avatar Semisalis

Default Re: [ETW AAR] Prussian- American Conquest

I did attack the same city as sweden...I allmost got my ass kicked...I too had a full stack, in the town it was to full...I couldent attack right after I had landed...next turn..he decided to attack me...and to my very suprise...a full stack more appered on the battelfield..so i was faced a full town and a full stack...did forgett to check how many was involved in the battle..but i did save the replay..thinging of make that to a movie on youtube...but I lost some units..and some was down to a few men. I think i lost 1200 man,,and im not haveint huge arme on

lol well this has all came to an end. Austria, poland, and sweden attacked me. Going to do a new campaign. I just laugh at what happened.
    Got nothing...

Antonius's Avatar Decanus
    Europe - Britain, Austria, Italy, Belgium....

Well still a good try but never start a foreign adventure without securing your home!
    It is always easier to fight for one’s principles than to live up to them.
    ~Alfred Adler

Caelifer_1991's Avatar Vicarius

Make alliances ^^ They actually work this time and if your outnumbered you can just hang on for a while 'till they arrive and maybe get a truce iwth a couple of them... then mercilessly slaughter the other... =]

Kingzilla's Avatar Campidoctor

nice AAR but I don't think there was any Inuits in Southern Canada
    The best way to keep one's word is not to give it.

-Napolean Bonaparte