Thread: MU Continent of Legend - Online RPG

Biarchus

This game has great graffics, is rated T, downloadable, multiplayable (duh), has a great supply of weapons and armor, and is outrageously addictive!
    You have go to check this out!

i thought they closed registration a while ago?

Biarchus

Hey who changed the title? Well whoever did I must thank them.
    No theydidn't change registration. We keep getting newbys every half second! :lol

EeSang's Avatar Hak Saeng

Looks like I'ma be one soon. I saw a commercial for thise like 2 years ago in Korea.

If I spam, give me another half hour to wake up completely.

Biarchus

Yeah as you might have guessed it was originally made in Korea and has recently been made to use the letters of English, no Spanish symbols or French symbols, but I have been asked many questions by noobs that have been spoken in Spanish and French, so it is clearly possible to speak it without using certain symbols.

Biarchus

If anyone wanted to know, my username is "brightred".

it has great english

Mussenger
    Mussenger is a brand new shatting system

Biarchus

Hey, nothings perfect.
    I mean how diffrent are the languages of Korean and English? :whistle

I can speak both English and Chinese without any flaws. They should at least hire some Korean equivalent of me. (And pay him $80,000, heh.)

edit: Any character creation guide, or that kind of thing?
    Back to play MTW2...

Biarchus

No character creation guide, but here's what they do have.

First you choose between a warrior (they start out with an axe), a wizard (start out with a very weak energy attack), or a fairy (female, with a bow and arrows).
    If you choose to be a warrior or wizard, once you get to lvl 200 you may become a magic gladiator (half wizard-half warrior).
    But before that you may customize your character with lvl bonuses, a seemingly endless supply of weapons and armor (yo can get a gladius, and 2 types of lightsabers! But they cost a lot).
    Personally I would choose a warrior, they're easy to train, and they kick ****** at almost everything!

(female, with a bow and arrows).
    aare they sexy?

Originally posted by Mad monkey@Apr 23 2005, 11:13 AM
    No character creation guide, but here's what they do have.

First you choose between a warrior (they start out with an axe), a wizard (start out with a very weak energy attack), or a fairy (female, with a bow and arrows).
    If you choose to be a warrior or wizard, once you get to lvl 200 you may become a magic gladiator (half wizard-half warrior).
    But before that you may customize your character with lvl bonuses, a seemingly endless supply of weapons and armor (yo can get a gladius, and 2 types of lightsabers! But they cost a lot).
    Personally I would choose a warrior, they're easy to train, and they kick ****** at almost everything!
    I know that, but what about balancing? Is fairy overpowered? Is warrior underpowered? Is ranged decidedly better than melee? That sort of thing.
    Back to play MTW2...

Biarchus

oh, well I would say that a warrior is the best thing to start with if that is of your concern.
    A sorceror is pretty good thing for that too, but it is a little underpowered.
    Fairies are underpowered until they get to lvl 20, then they're considered a threat to newbs.

Biarchus

Originally posted by BassV2@Apr 23 2005, 01:13 PM
    (female, with a bow and arrows).
    aare they sexy?
    Quite :cool

Bah, screw that, I'm waiting for D&D Online and interested in seeing if Guild Wars will be any good as well. D&D Online will eat babies (I hope).

Is It Free?
    Well, if I, Belisarius, the Black Prince, and you all agree on something, I really don't think there can be any further discussion.
    - Simetrical 2009 in reply to Ferrets54

Biarchus

yup, aw man I need to start a new account, I forgot my main username *tongue* .