Anyone else feel like the game is really buggy, especially with land battles? Just playing simple battles in the independence campaign I'm noticing very slow reaction times right clicking once for a rifle infantry unit to attack. In some cases where they are facing away from enemies, they seem to be completely unresponsive unless I click multiple times. Using the new tool to turn the units and move them back/foward I can face them and then have them shoot, but that requires a lot of micromanagement. Naval battles seemed to have this less, but I still felt like the AI was poor when reacting to attack orders. It also seems as if units will not engage in melee combat if rushed by Native American warriors, I have to tell them to do everything.

I hope it's not my computer or something, I'm running the game entirely maxxed out. Nvidia Geforce GTX285, 2.4ghz Core 2 Quad, 4GB Ram, my fps isn't maxxed during more intense battles but runs great for the most part. Anyone experiencing similar problems or any advice would be appreciated.
Thanks