Thread: Can Someone Help me out here?

Default Can Someone Help me out here?

Hey all, I downloaded the demo a few days ago, everything downloads and i am able to get to the battles but kindof skips around and goes slow but not extremely slow.

I was wondering if the same thing would happen if I bought the real game

I am using a Lenovo thinkpad laptop
    my specs are

Intel(R)Core(TM)2 Duo CPU
    T7300 @ 2.00 GHz
    2.00 GHz, 1.96 GB of RAM

I'm not to good with comptuers so i cant figure out all the specifications, but since the game loads and I am able to get into the battle will I be able to play the actual game with my specs since i can play the demo but really slow?

Wally's Avatar Semisalis

Default Re: Can Someone Help me out here?

Lower your settings and see how that goes.

Make sure you update drivers and drefrag

Most laptops don't have a video card capable of running 3d games, let alone ETW. And by all accounts, the real game does not run much better than the demo with the exception of loading screens.

Search for, and download, GPU-Z to find out what video card you have, if any. And next time let us know what version of Windows you're running. But odds are you won't be able to play the game well enough to bother.

yeah i changed the settings to low and the game works fine, sometimes it might skip a little. I am using windows vista basic.
    So is there no point in buying the game since i will have to play it on low?