Thread: Installing in offline mode

Default Installing in offline mode

I bought the game today and when to my friends house and activated it but he had to leave so I wasnt able to install it off the dvd, now I went home with it threw disk one in and everytime I try to install it it'll give me the message steam servers is too busy.

So my question is can I install it in offline mode when I have it activated already and if so how.

If you rep me leave your name and I'll rep you back!

Default Re: Installing in offline mode

Quote Originally Posted by PGeo36 View Post
    I bought the game today and when to my friends house and activated it but he had to leave so I wasnt able to install it off the dvd, now I went home with it threw disk one in and everytime I try to install it it'll give me the message steam servers is too busy.

So my question is can I install it in offline mode when I have it activated already and if so how.
    It require to download some pre-patch after the game finishes installing, so you will need internet connection to be able to do that.

CA you have done a great job so far, keep up the good work!!

Why there is no German-Axis FPS game?
    Thank You for the rep+ given!:wink:

Not cool! lol I don't really wanna play it much till the weekend so I guess I'll just wait...and wait

Ok in that case then is it possible for me to transfer a dial up connection from the computer im currently on to my gaming computer through say ethernet, cuz my gaming computer doesnt have a modem.

If you rep me leave your name and I'll rep you back!