Thread: Blue dots on buildings.

Default Blue dots on buildings.

Hello. I had this problem in the demo aswell, all of the buildings have blue dots on them, like this:
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

I have no idea what's wrong, I've seen people have the same problem with ATI (I've got an ATI Radeon HD 4830.)

Someone told me to put "Adaptive Anti-Aliasing" on OFF in catalyst control center, which I've done, but it didn't help. Are there any other solutions?

Would really appreciate it, it's barely playable like this. Thanks.

Tazgrent's Avatar Ducenarius

Default Re: Blue dots on buildings.

Hmm... perhaps it's an accidentally debug thing showing all the points a wall can be destroyed?

Legio's Avatar EMPRESS OF ALL THINGS
    Content Emeritus

Moved to technical help.

Quote Originally Posted by Tazgrent View Post
    Hmm... perhaps it's an accidentally debug thing showing all the points a wall can be destroyed?
    Not sure. I haven't fiddled with any files, so I don't know. It only appears to happen on some building textures.. For example, the Star Fort, looks just fine.. But wooden buildings and logs on the ground look like that, blue dots all over it. Trees are fine, just the wooden buildings, houses and logs.

i have the same problem; it goes away if you lower buildings graphical quality below "ULTRA HIGH". I dont know why :S But im guessing that it's a driver malfunction
    “"The robber of your free will," writes Epictetus, "does not exist”

Thanatos's Avatar Now Is Not the Time
    took an arrow to the knee

I am also hoping this is a driver malfunction. I played the game on Ultra High, and I got these funky little blue dots on not just the buildings, but also on rocks and whatnot.

I dropped it to High, and the blue dots disappeared. Strange, but I'll just deal with it like that for now, then.

Yeah me too I guess. I also noticed it went away at high, damn shame.. I hope this is fixed, I can play the game just fine at ultra and I don't want to miss out cause of this stupid graphical issue.

Perhaps because it is because the card you're using. I think you should wait until ATI release a driver update.

CA you have done a great job so far, keep up the good work!!

Why there is no German-Axis FPS game?
    Thank You for the rep+ given!:wink: