Thread: Steam installation for E:TW

Default Steam installation for E:TW

I exclusively played the other TW games offline only and probably will with E:TW, now I discover I have to do all this steam bullcrap which is incredibly slow, hell, I was even told the servers are too busy to install.
    So.. What was going through your heads when you made this decision?
    Why?
    Just, why? >_>

Default Re: Steam installation for E:TW

Mate tell me about it. Had same problem as you, now ive actually got passed that theres a nice 15gb update waiting for me to to download. Fantastic thats really great seeing as i can get just about get 50kbps it should be downloaded in time for the expansion. Really disappointed.

I was wondering... How did you get past that "To busy to handle your request" thing? im stuck with that!
    Every time i put in the CD, the screen comes up with the alternativs "Play E:TW, Reinstall or Uninstall" and i havn't even installed the game yet!!
    Iv been interputed by that error msg saying they are to busy the last 4 times!
    Could need some help...
    I feel so betrayed-_-

Quote Originally Posted by Von Eckell View Post
    I was wondering... How did you get past that "To busy to handle your request" thing? im stuck with that!
    Every time i put in the CD, the screen comes up with the alternativs "Play E:TW, Reinstall or Uninstall" and i havn't even installed the game yet!!
    Iv been interputed by that error msg saying they are to busy the last 4 times!
    Could need some help...
    I feel so betrayed-_-
    Kept trying and finally it worked.

It may be a silly question but are you using the right cd key ?