Thread: [ETW AAR] Kingdom of Prussia

Default [ETW AAR] Kingdom of Prussia

Year 1700, 2 settlements Berlin and Konigsberg.
    With such a small faction in Europe with mighty factions all around. I decided i wanted to unite the Holy Roman Empire into a more secure safer region. But first i had to get rid of my un-wanted wars with Russia and the Barbary States... so we declared peace with them. Now i decided to negociate with the most friendly nations, as i will have a better chance of succeding. I demaned that Hannover become a protectorate of my empire, and to my benefit they did easily. Now with them as my protectorate i can see everything thats going on in their region aswell as the borders. With 1 nation down, i had 4 more small German states to go. Westphalia, Wurttemberg, and Bavaria all joined my Empire as protectorates, Saxony however was already a protectorate of Poland-Lithuania and i couldnt negiociate with them. Poland will pay!!! The next 6 months i decided i needed a stronger military, so in Brandenberg i researched Military techs, and across my 2 regions upgrading farms etc.. for income for a war.

After a year i decided it was time to invade Gdansk, but before i wanted to make some last moment Alliances/Protectorates. Denmark-Norway, United Proviences, and Genoa all became Allies, and so did Austria with a price (offered Ring Bayonet tech) Savoy and the Italian states also joined my Empire as protectorates. And now the war begins..

I marched my army from Konigsberg to Ddansk (west prussia) owned by Poland-Lithuania, when i arrived no army was in my way, exept for local city militia. So i beseiged the city and asked my allies to join me in this war. All did exept for Austria, and i soon had new enemies Courland, Russia, and Saxony. After a quick sweep into the city. They fell with minimal losses to my side. The region was now mine, i repaired all damaged buildings and upgraded all buildings i could afford and replenish my fallen troops. I also decided this was the chance to make Saxony part of my Protectorate HRE Ally. I offered them peace, military alliance, Carbine tech and demanded they become my protectorate.. they accepted! The Holy Roman Empire has been unified threw diplomacy, but was long from being safe.. we had enemies on all sides.

My diplomatic relations now looked like this:
    Allies:
    Austria
    Denmark-Norway
    United Proviences
    Genoa

Protectorates:
    Hannover
    Westphalia
    Wurttemberg
    Bavaria
    Saxony
    Savoy
    Italian States

At War:
    Poland-Lithuania
    Courland
    Russia
    Pirates
    Last edited by Emperor Brett; March 05, 2009 at 02:11 PM.

Default Re: [ETW AAR] Kingdom of Prussia

More coming soon... my screenshot thingy wasnt working so i dont have any screenshots for the first part. But ill fix it and make sure i get some soon.

Sounds fun.

Wish I had the money to get the game haha

S.G.M.

Nice. Get 2 fully stacked armies and take out your protectorate and benefit from their regions, then invade Poland/ Lith and Russia. That would be a nice full fledged World War.

I do NOT recommend attacking your protectorates. This will seriously damage your reputation.

Im sorry guys i have to restart my AAR Prussia Campaign, all the screenshots i took are not working, but i found out a new way to do it. So i wanna restart it so i can post screenshots... unless you guys dont care that my Campaign is at 1763??

JohanRegus's Avatar Civis

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor Brett View Post
    Im sorry guys i have to restart my AAR Prussia Campaign, all the screenshots i took are not working, but i found out a new way to do it. So i wanna restart it so i can post screenshots... unless you guys dont care that my Campaign is at 1763??
    Oh, none at all! Very intresting read

Doubt is the adversary of great enterprises - Napoléon

http://www.youtube.com/user/JohanRegus12