Thread: Chivalry TW AAR Library

DaVinci's Avatar TW Modder 2005-2016
    Patrician Artifex

The plastic poisoned and d(r)ying surface of planet Earth in before Armageddon

Default Chivalry TW AAR Library

ChivTW AAR Threads
    =====================

The first of these AARs were done on v0.50 (October 2006), so you can here also view partly the dev progress.

(There might be more ChivTW AAR's which slipped through, in case the author can't find its AAR here listed, he shall pm me, then i'll add his AAR, and also i'll move his AAR as long it is in the ChivTW forum where i have moderator power)

----------------------------------------------------------------
    (in order of appearence)

The titles are linked to the original thread!

1) "Hre Aar" / Author: Ivniciix / Faction: HRE

2) "Drak's Denmark AAR" / Author: Drak / Faction: Denmark

3) "Deus Vult" / Author: Fondor_Yards / Faction: Sicily-Normans

4) "The Brothers of Normandy - A Sicily AAR" / Author: Atterdag / Faction: Sicily-Normans

5) "Saint George for Merry Old England! - AAR" / Author: Garnier / Faction: England

6) "Memoirs of a Norman King - English AAR" / Author: Gaias / Faction: England

7) "The Sicilian Conquests - Count Flips Sicilian AAR" / Author: Count Flip / Faction: Sicily

8) " Reconquista This!- A Moorish AAR" / Author: Fondor_Yards / Faction: Moors

9) " You're Not Important Anyways - An Aragon AAR" / Author: Silas / Faction: Aragon

10) " Ararat In Exile: An Armenian Cilicia AAR " / Author: Drtad / Faction: Armenian Cilicia

11) " AAR - Bohemian power! " / Author: Filibusteria / Faction: Bohemia

12) " A Magyar Journey - AAR " / Author: Ataegina / Faction: Hungary

13) " AAR - The Life of the Holy Roman Emperors " / Author: warluster / Faction: HRE

14) " AAR ~ Return of the Spear Danes " / Author: Diarmuid / Faction: Denmark

15) "Capo Hatta Cosa Fatta - A Pisa AAR" / Author: Atterdag / Faction: Pisa

16) "For King and Country!" / Author: Garnier / Faction: England

17) "For the Glory of France!" / Author: Garnier / Faction: France

18) "1114 AD: The Second Battle Of Jerusalem" / Author: Diarmuid / Faction: France

19) "AAR - 'The Tale of Henry and Edward'" / Author: sanada / Faction: England

20) "Diary's of a Sicillian King" / Author: warluster / Faction: Sicily

21) "Glory or Death" / Author: bomberboy / Faction: France

22) "The man from Bayeux - England AAR" / Author: Jingle_Bombs / Faction: England

23) "AAR- Longbows, UP! -England AAR-" / Author: Bull3pr00f / Faction: England

24) "Sollevarsi di un Impero - A Sicily AAR -" / Author: USC_Trojans / Faction: Sicily

25) "The Imazighen" / Author: hammy the hamster / Faction: Zirid Berbers

26) "Retaking the Peninsula -Castille AAR- " / Author: Bull3pr00f / Faction: Castile

27) "Swords & Axes ~OR~ Bohemian Roadroller " / Author: Alavaria / Faction: Bohemia

28) "The Alexandrian Chronicles--a Fatimid AAR " / Author: CirdanDharix / Faction: Fatimids

29) "Broken Axes ~ OR ~ Blitz Bohemia Challenge (BBC AAR)" / Author: Alavaria / Faction: Bohemia

---
    Last edited by DaVinci; March 03, 2009 at 12:36 PM.
    #Anthropocene #not just Global Warming but Global Disaster, NASA #Deforestation #Plastic Emission #The Blob #Uninhabitable Earth #Savest Place On Earth #AMOC #ICAN #MIT study "Falsehoods Win" #Engineers of Chaos
    #"there can be no doubt about it: the enemy stands on the Right!" 1922, by Joseph Wirth.
    Rightwingers, like in the past the epitome of incompetence, except for evilness where they own the mastership.
    Iirc., already 2013 i spoke of "Renaissance of Fascism", it was accurate.
    #"Humanity is in ‘final exam’ as to whether or not it qualifies for continuance in universe." Buckminster Fuller
    Any chance for this exam? Very low, the established Anthropocentrism destroys the basis of existence.
    #My Modding #The Witcher 3: Lore Friendly Tweaks (LFT)
    #End, A diary of the Third World War (A.-A. Guha, 1983) - now, it started on 24th February 2022.

Patrician Artifex

Default Re: Chivalry I : After Action Reports (AAR's)

Info:

All ChivTW AAR's are moved back into the ChivTW forum (which were formerly moved into the RTW AAR forum) due to different reasons (it is just more important and senseful in the whole, to have an AAR in its mod subforum, imo.).

Now it is the author's thing to make a replacement [CTW AAR] thread in the RTW AAR forum, which would simply be a thread with a link to the original AAR thread in the ChivTW forum. I know only less of the AAR authors will read it. If i get time enough i'll pm everybody with this info). There is no duty to write a AAR thread in the RTW AAR forum, just only a recommendation to make aware of the AAR to a higher bandwith of viewers.
    #Anthropocene #not just Global Warming but Global Disaster, NASA #Deforestation #Plastic Emission #The Blob #Uninhabitable Earth #Savest Place On Earth #AMOC #ICAN #MIT study "Falsehoods Win" #Engineers of Chaos
    #"there can be no doubt about it: the enemy stands on the Right!" 1922, by Joseph Wirth.
    Rightwingers, like in the past the epitome of incompetence, except for evilness where they own the mastership.
    #"Humanity is in ‘final exam’ as to whether or not it qualifies for continuance in universe." Buckminster Fuller
    Any chance for this exam? Very low, the established Anthropocentrism destroys the basis of existence.
    #End, A diary of the Third World War (A.-A. Guha, 1983) - now, it started on 24th February 2022.

Hello: Acknowledging the suggestion that we put up AAR threads with links here. Should each AAR have its own thread-with-link in the AAR forum? Also, should we post in those threads so that people can tell (from the AAR forum thread) that there have been (important) updates to the ChivTW forum (with actual AAR)?

Patrician Artifex

You know the first post here has a ChivTW AAR library. Every ChivTW AAR can be accessed from there.

Now, not a single ChivTW AAR is located in the RTW AAR forum.

To have a representation there, every [CTW AAR] author can make there his AAR thread, just with the same title etc., and a link to the original AAR thread in our ChivTW forum. In how far he supports this RTW AAR [CTW AAR]-thread is completely his decision. Of course you can then give hints that the AAR is updated and you can discuss with people there as you like.

As the manager of the main AAR forums, I'd like to second what Da Vinci said in the posts above.

You can start threads here, with links to your AAR threads located within this forum (the ChivTW forum).

Patrician Artifex

Default Re: Chivalry I TW AAR Library

Re-opened this thread.

Info

In fact all ChivTW AAR's were moved a few month ago to this ChivTW subforum.

A few have now double entries in this forum, which were earler just also in the main RTW AAR forum besides the ChivTW forum.

The authors of these double-AAR-threads shall/can decide which of the two threads shall be moved back to the main RTW AAR forum (in result, that those have one here and one in the main RTW AAR forum).

Just give PowerWizard (AAR forum manager) the name or the link of the double AAR thread via pm, that shall be moved.
    Last edited by DaVinci; May 29, 2009 at 06:54 PM.