Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Next GTA

Semisalis

I know some of you have seen this type of topic like a million times but, what city do you think the next GTA will be in,

I think it's going to be in Carcer City, Carcer City is a city based on Chicago/Detroit

-It's the city that the game Manhunt took place in and it took place in the GTA themed world
    -In San Andreas they always mentin it in commercials, talk radios and other stations
    -and there are various travel guide posters in the airports that read " Carcer City: a real man's city" or something like that.

Whats your opinion guyz?
    In ethical theory, I should care. I know that I should care. However, emotionally, to be perfectly honest, I don't give a damn.
    --Darth Wong

Besart's Avatar Libertus

actually i bleive that they most likely will revisit london
    because alla the other games have had the old gta 1 and 2 citise san andreas vice city so most likely the next vill be in london
    if they follow ther old style
    You can't separate peace from freedom because no one can be at peace unless he has his freedom.

Iprobably won't buy it. SA sucked. I don't want the realism of having to take a 20 minute driver during rush hour to complete a mission. And transportation is far too inconvenient, while the missions can be divided into three or four types. Unless this one is radically differrent I won't buy it.

MeKtHep's Avatar Semisalis

Gta Rules cant wait for pc release (MODDING MODDING MODDING )
    love 2 make cars for the game
    and driving with nice mp3 song etc
    quit nice game
    hope there be a next after san andreas

" Tell Them In Sparta " That we obeyed our orders to the last man

God-Emperor of Mankind's Avatar Apperently I protect

Well I'm still waiting for SA for PC which I'm really looking forward too.
    I just hope Lazlo and fernando will be there.

Semisalis

RusskiSoldat Posted: Apr 18 2005, 12:11 PM

Iprobably won't buy it. SA sucked. I don't want the realism of having to take a 20 minute driver during rush hour to complete a mission. And transportation is far too inconvenient, while the missions can be divided into three or four types. Unless this one is radically differrent I won't buy it.

Wierd, that's what I actually like about it, the realsim of driving 20 minutes in a mission
    In ethical theory, I should care. I know that I should care. However, emotionally, to be perfectly honest, I don't give a damn.
    --Darth Wong

Also good point. I hate going to the gym in real life (but still do) why should I be forced to do it in a game? And the dating mingames suck. Basically wait for a girl to be home, drive her somewhere, watch a crappy CGI movie, and drive her back. Also too much concentration on crappy extras (driveable but useless trains and crappy jetpack).

Im looking forward to the GTA thats going to be hitting the PSP.

rofl gangster barbie best descriptions ever
    Swear filters are for sites run by immature children.

I'm actualy going to be renting it soon to check it out, i've never done any missions on Vice city, i did a couple in Liberty City, i just like driving around and waisting people, i just play these games with my freinds and it makes for some funny stuff.

on GTA III i must have killed at least 10,000 old grannies with an UZI

Decanus

I think that was one of the games everyone was hyped on last year and when it came out my hype was gone I didnt bother to buy it till like 2 months later. I felt like my money was stolen the story line bored me, I thought it was very stereo typical too.

It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.
    - Emiliano Zapata

Manningham's Avatar Civitate

I thought I read somewhere that they're trying to make an MMORPG out of GTA hahaha. Can't remember where that was though, so don't blame me if its just plain not true!
    "It don't matter to Jesus"
    - Jesus

Does there have to be another GTA game? Yeah, I know, I'm a party-pooper. I think GTA games are the bane of intelligence.

i might be wrong but didnt rockstar say they wont make another? (i hear somewhere i may be wrong)

Eric's Avatar Praepositus

I hate GTA it's made most of my classmates act like total dumbasses because of that stupid game and I refuse to conform to the majority of 14 year olds
    Better to stand under the Crown than to kneel under a Flag

Life is fleeting, but glory lives forever! Conquer new lands, rule over the seas, build an empire! World Alliances

Semisalis

Originally posted by Eric@May 27 2005, 09:55 PM
    I hate GTA it's made most of my classmates act like total dumbasses because of that stupid game and I refuse to conform to the majority of 14 year olds
    Wait, so GTA MADE your classmates turn into dumbasses, are you sure they were any less of dumbasses before GTA.

Please, I really want to know how it MADE your classmates turn into dumbasses.

Don't take this the wrong way, I'm just curious.
    --Darth Wong

it happend in my school to. it was like a prelude to what happend with napoleon dynamite (on dvd). Every one quotes the most retarded thingfrom the game and does not shut up about it. Then they dont shut up about how good it is, which i find the game to be very very boring. meh i might of liked the game if it wasnt so... over played by everyone.

Semisalis

Napleon Dynamite is completely humourless and senseless, at least GTA has some Humor in it right?

it happend in my school to. it was like a prelude to what happend with napoleon dynamite (on dvd). Every one quotes the most retarded thingfrom the game and does not shut up about it. Then they dont shut up about how good it is, which i find the game to be very very boring. meh i might of liked the game if it wasnt so... over played by everyone
    Thats wierd, that type of stuff doesn't happen much in my school.

I know this is a stupid off topic question but what kindd of school do you guys attend (Gecko and Eric)?
    --Darth Wong

Eric's Avatar Praepositus

I attend a public high school named Aden Bowmen Collegiate as for GTA making my classmates into dumbasses it basically went like this: most kids were acting normally(well as normal as teens can be), then they start GTASA, for some stupid reason they think thats how people should act, they turn into dumbasses by spouting off unintelligeble(sp?) slang, mistreating women, disrespecting teachers and doing all sorts of stupid things the worst being when a group of Seniors gang raped a Junior girl because apparently they played some GTA mod that allowed the played to rape women on the streets and the seniors thought that that was acceptable behavior (the seniors were severely punished but still)
    Better to stand under the Crown than to kneel under a Flag

Life is fleeting, but glory lives forever! Conquer new lands, rule over the seas, build an empire! World Alliances

Eric, you can't soley blame a game for the craptacular ways of youth these days. For example, another huge factor of why youth is the way it is today is rap / hip-hop. Basically, it's a barrage of many things. If you want your argument to defend against any strong opposition, you would argue that GTA isn't helping, improving, or bearing any productive impact on youth and society; in fact, GTA only seems to encourage negativity.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast