Thread: Strongest General?

Default Strongest General?

Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone knew which faction has the strongest General with the most stars* in the beginning of the game. I was thinking Pyrrus, *i think* So do you guys have any ideas?

Quinn Inuit's Avatar Artifex

Default Re: Strongest General?

I think it's Pyrrhus, too. Not sure, though.
    RTR Platinum Team Apprentice, RTR VII Team Member, and Extended Realism Mod Team Coordinator. Proud member of House Wilpuri under the patronage of Pannonian

The ExRM forum: come for the mod, stay for the Classical History discussions. Or vice versa.

My writing-related Twitter feed.

It should be Pyrrhus, but even if he is not, he is the only one, who is young enough ( faction leader with 40 ) to outlive any other by far

Caligula Caesar's Avatar Horse Lord

BTW, most faction leaders should be much younger. I have even come up with a way to make them younger:

-Take away all sons and daughters they didn't have

-Keep those they did have, then make all other governers named characters, but without being defined as a relative of anyone. That way, they become "generals" and don't appear in the family tree, but can still act as governers.

I have tried this, and it appears to not have any regrettable side effects.

Quinn Inuit's Avatar Artifex

I kind of like having the older ones at the start, since it lets the player choose in fairly short order who their faction leader will be. Does anyone else have an opinion on this?
    RTR Platinum Team Apprentice, RTR VII Team Member, and Extended Realism Mod Team Coordinator. Proud member of House Wilpuri under the patronage of Pannonian

The ExRM forum: come for the mod, stay for the Classical History discussions. Or vice versa.

My writing-related Twitter feed.