Thread: A.U.'s Eye Candy Store

Argent Usher's Avatar [sɪθlɔ:d]

Default A.U.'s Eye Candy Store

Ol'Flagmaker is a simply PS file but the file contains several useful layers (dirt, fabric, mold, bullet-. and burn holes burned etc.).
    You can "easy and fast" make some old looking flags if you're familiar with PS, GIMP or similiar graphic program.

If you have questions and/or suggestions post here i will make a FAQ.

flag.7z is packed with 7zip and large.7z is the brit flag (Backup your vanilla - the folder is *steamapps\common\empire total war demo\data\UI\flags\britain\)

Pic1 (large.tga (brit) and ingame) Pic2 (more ingame)

Regards A.U.
    Last edited by Argent Usher; February 27, 2009 at 08:17 AM.
    Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things that escape those who dream only at night.” Edgar Allan Poe

Argent Usher's Avatar [sɪθlɔ:d]

Default Re: A.U.'s Eye Candy Store

placeholder
    Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things that escape those who dream only at night.” Edgar Allan Poe

the hand looks a bit strange on the mirrored side- my advice would be to take it out and just have the holes and dirt and other textures. Plus I think its an insult to think someone palmed the British flag lol.

Other than that it looks real nice.
    Last edited by Mr_Cyberpunk; February 27, 2009 at 08:25 AM.

um i think the handprint is pretty hot even if Mr_Cyberpunk is right about the whole insult thing. do you plan to do this with other Faction's flags?