Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: British National Party:Total War ...

Default Re: British National Party:Total War ...

Wow, yes, this is certainly something that CA as a British company should be aware of.

Orko's Avatar Praeses

Wow... I might even buy this mug
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius
    Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones.

Campidoctor

Was this image a CA original? I can only imagine the discontent (at least on these forums) if somehow CA made the careless decision to let the BNP actually use this image.

Quote Originally Posted by CDMan477 View Post
    Was this image a CA original? I can only imagine the discontent (at least on these forums) if somehow CA made the careless decision to let the BNP actually use this image.
    I really don't think that's the case.

Campidoctor

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrets54 View Post
    I really don't think that's the case.
    I would hope not. That's why I was wondering if CA owns that image, or if the BNP is really just foolish enough to steal intellectual property for its own gain. Why even use that image? There are better images to stir up British nationalism amongst their supports isn't there?

Senator
    Clinging tenaciously to my guns and bibles.

Does nobody else think this is remotely funny? I think its hilarious. I mean...of all places for that picture to turn up?

If I worked at CA I would find it decidedly unamusing. I wonder if this shop is actually officially affiliated with the BNP though.

Fiyenyaa's Avatar Vicarius

I hope the BNP gets it's arse handed to them on a lovely legal plate.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrets54 View Post
    If I worked at CA I would find it decidedly unamusing. I wonder if this shop is actually officially affiliated with the BNP though.
    I can confirm that Excalibur is the merchandising arm of the BNP. two items are mentioned in it's last Annual council report.

700,000 Euro warm up leaflets were printed without an official imprint, prompting Griffins number2 (interpret as you see fit) to offer his resignation (rejected), and the handing over of the Excalibur merchandising arm of the BNP to one Arthur Kemp.

As well as the usual badges and T-shirts and racist/pro-Nazi books they also sell.

- Wartime songs - Vera Lynn is suing as a result.

- 'Golly' Pens and badges, long after most people and even Robertson's jam thought they were less than endearing.

-Books by ancient pro-eugenics author Roger Pearson, promoting an all-white society. Said to have acquired funds from the pro-segregationist Pioneer Fund to acquire the library of Donald Swan, who was acquainted with American Nazi Party members.

-The textbook of racism, anti-semitism and white supremacism, the March of the Titans by Scarface, sorry, Arthur Kemp, mentioned above

-Fake Victoria Crosses and fake Nazi memorabilia

Here is a fellow with a real Victoria Cross.

Last edited by mongrel; February 26, 2009 at 05:23 PM.
    Absolutley Barking, Mudpit Mutt Former Patron: Garbarsardar

"Out of the crooked tree of humanity,no straight thing can be made." Immanuel Kant
    "Oh Yeah? What about a cricket bat? That's pretty straight. Just off the top of my head..." Al Murray, Pub Landlord.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12