Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hip63's 58 BC Caesar Imperator! v1.2 Installer - New download link

Default Re: Hip63's Installer for 58 B.C. - Caesar Imperator! v1.2 Mod for (BI) v1.6 now available for download

Thanks again Salvor! I've uploaded the savegame to http://www.megaupload.com/?d=BOFXKRRW
    I'll try the suggested course for TFT when I get back from Newcastle, I'm off for a weekend of funky dancing!
    If you can sort the 58BC problem for me, I'll definitely owe you a pint! :p

Default Re: Hip63's Installer for 58 B.C. - Caesar Imperator! v1.2 Mod for (BI) v1.6 now available for download

I think that it is fixed now:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=IHAVGBL9

At least I have managed to end the turn with no CTD.

Ok, thanks Salvor. I can know end the turn, and the advisor still pops up early, but no longer says anything while the AI cycles through the other factions' turns. Now, I reach the next turn, and receive further reinforcing cohorts, but there is no new mission under Caesar's character information. I played on, thinking it might come, but two turns later, going from winter (I think) of 50BC to the nxt turn, it CTD when the AI cycles past the Free People's faction. I've reloaded your savegame, and played through a couple of times more but unfortunately I get the same CTD each time. I'm being a pest, now, aren't I? :p

Not really, buddy. I will try the savegame that I sent you and see how it goes. I located the problem on your savegame, but perhaps I did not fix it completely. Concerning the missions, I think that the next one is the Civil War, starting in 49BC.

Hey my game keeps crashing at the same point in my campaign. Also i want to upload it and let you try it but i cant find my saved games?

Blackwolf's Avatar Ordinarius

What do you put in for the mod in the launcher options for steam???
    I tried TFT & The_First_Triumvirate.

Icon7 Re: Hip63's Installer for 58 B.C. - Caesar Imperator! v1.2 Mod for (BI) v1.6 now available for download

THANK YOU for a totally awesome MOD

More please!

I'm glad you like 58/77 BC

We are currently working on the Marius and Sulla campaigns....

DarrenTotalWar's Avatar Video/Podcast Creator
    Citizen

screens?

Check out my latest video: Unit Expansion Mods

Some of them from an old thread:

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=283510

If I ever find time, I am going to show some more pictures...

Looks good installing now

Emperor Caesar's Avatar Ordinarius

There is one thing the Agema Hippeion Helenikon cavalry for Egypt in 58BC is missing it's unit cards just to let you know maybe there could be a patch.

Slydessertfox's Avatar Vicarius

Can you guys upload another link by any chance? Megaupload is shut down now so...

I will try to reupload the mod this weekend, provided that I find my copy of the files.

Alternatively, I could ask it to the FBI.

Let the interrogation of the FBI commence!

Indefinitely Banned

hi i can't download this mod from mega upload and another links
    i only can download from Game front
    can any one upload this mod to that site? thnx

Got a new link yet?

It looks like re-uploading the mod is more complicated than I expected.

To summarize a long story, a couple of months ago I lost all the information stored in my old VAIO laptop. As I had been working on my new laptop for almost three years, I did not worry to retrieve any RTW modding stuff.

But I forgot that all the installers for my mods (Res Gestae, 77BC, Caesar Imperator et al) were stored in that old laptop, as some sort of backup external drive. So, unless I come across some backup CD, they are all lost.

The alternatives are now to make new installers and re-upload them, which would mean losing the great installers created by Hip, including the great FRRE CD-Rom. Or somebody in this community being so kind as to upload them again from his personal files.

Default Re: Hip63's 58B.C. Caesar Imperator! v1.2 Installer - New download link

Added new download link, thanks to Kylan271

Default Re: Hip63's 58 BC Caesar Imperator! v1.2 Installer - New download link

Firstly, may I say a great mod! Really love it!

I have a small problem though.

I saved the game just before I was going to engage the Suebi. I know you are meant to start the script when you start or load a campaign but I do not get that option and when I click end turn, it goes into winter, even thought it should be autumn.

Please help!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast