Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: The Great Ancient World IV (PL for now) or III.1 (Polish and English version)

Default Re: The Great Ancient World 2 FINALL (will be released: July 2009)

Updated the first post

Tests are going quite well I think that they complete them at the beginning of the week
    Translation prepared in 100%
    Modifying prepared in 100%
    Preparing files for the installer 70%

Default Re: The Great Ancient World 2 FINALL (will be released: August 2009)

so the installer is the last thing to release the mod?
    Click on my sig and check out my modelling works! Your opinion is welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by Conqistador View Post
    so the installer is the last thing to release the mod?
    and test test test

Hiero of Syracuse's Avatar Ducenarius

Well may I ask for an in game shot of a seige or settlement view? I love the world map and am hoping to see progress in settlement development too, it's always neglectment, people wan't more than mighty accurate armies, but a land so beautiful it's a prize to behold, keep that in mind when finishing up your mod.
    That settlements should be different and gorgeous, though not all just have a different design so they aren't all the same looking.
    Anyway Tiberius I'll patiently await the day you release this wonderful mod, you have won yourself a fan.
    I wear the chain I forged in life, I made it link by link and yard by yard. Is it's pattern strange to you? How would you know of length of the strong coil you bear yourself? It was as full, as heavy, and as long as this seven christmas eve's ago, you have labored on it since, it's a ponderous chain!
    "Pride is not the opposite of Shame, but it's source ; True humility is the only antidote to shame."

Quote Originally Posted by Hiero of Syracuse View Post
    Well may I ask for an in game shot of a seige or settlement view? I love the world map and am hoping to see progress in settlement development too, it's always neglectment, people wan't more than mighty accurate armies, but a land so beautiful it's a prize to behold, keep that in mind when finishing up your mod.
    That settlements should be different and gorgeous, though not all just have a different design so they aren't all the same looking.
    Anyway Tiberius I'll patiently await the day you release this wonderful mod, you have won yourself a fan.
    Screenshots will be available after the release of the modification
    And in cities, only to change the texture, which could, no more I can not do this ...

And thanks for your kind words

Default Re: The Great Ancient World 2 FINALL (will be released: 12 August 2009)

Welcome
    After thorough testing, and fixes will be released August 12

everything is ready, left only to send the file

The installer size is 447 MB

Can you post a screenshot of the Judean Auxilia?
    אין דבר, טוב למות בעד ארצנו (Never mind, It is good to die for ones country)- Joseph Trumpeldor, after being mortally wounded at the battle of Tel Chai

Canaan:Total War development team member

Dude, where are my legions?- Augustus Caesar, after Varus's defeat at Teutoberg Wald.

R.I.P. Calvin

Quote Originally Posted by Tiberius Caesar Augustus View Post
    Welcome

After thorough testing, and fixes will be released August 12

everything is ready, left only to send the file

The installer size is 447 MB

ihaaaaaaaaaaaa! very good announcement here!

I hope to grab it soon.

IS IT READY YET!!!????
    I am never logged off

A retired Star Wars Empire at war modder.

I have been here a long time and everyone are such great modders. Keep it up!
    I only made one mod ever, and if EA was still making EAW games, then I bet they would've liked my leader's work and made it into a game themselves.

it will be out soon! (i hope)

Firist i'm must upload Polish version then English
    Yesterday I sent the file to the server, but it turned out that it is damaged, and was shown the error ..

Now send the file again...

Turkeys!'s Avatar Praepositus

I was wondering something, How come there is a Roman Empire faction and Roman Republic? Does it switch over after a certain year and do the units change for them too?
    Like Neverwinter Nights? Wondering where to go now that the old NWN Vault is gone? Come visit the new one at http://neverwintervault.org/!

Quote Originally Posted by Turkeys! View Post
    I was wondering something, How come there is a Roman Empire faction and Roman Republic? Does it switch over after a certain year and do the units change for them too?
    The idea was such that after the fall of Roman republic came from individuals with the period of the empire

However, a special campaign (which was to receive this fraction) will appear only in a few months, because it requires too much effort.

In this version of The Roman Empire is available only from the player's battle

Ahh alright, thanks for clearing that up.
    Like Neverwinter Nights? Wondering where to go now that the old NWN Vault is gone? Come visit the new one at http://neverwintervault.org/!

Spartan198's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Eagerly awaiting!

Welcome guys
    I have two good news and bad...

Bad is such that today, not enough time with me sending the file.

Good is that the English version will contain all the fixes available in Poland version(in the hot-fix)

Default Re: The Great Ancient World 2 FINALL (will be released: 13 August 2009)

Hello all!
    Today there is a long-anticipated final version of the modification
    The Great Ancient World 2.
    The modification is intended for a normal player with which Rome: Total War is no longer passed secrets, and they wanted to play in providing modifications beautiful graphics, interesting game, a more exhaustive battle, the game more difficult and more comprehensive battlefield, where the computer operations are surprising in its action.

The Great Ancient World 2 is the historical realism modem carrying us in antiquity from 264 BC the first Punic War to 14 of AD the date of the death of Augustus.
    Substantial conversion was almost the entire game. Introduced a lot of different modifications, amendments, many historical and altered the vast majority of models, textures, and added almost 80 new units.
    Completely changed the map was enriched by more than 60 new provinces. All this and much more which is not how to include the effect, with the spend many wonderful hours costing both the sweetness of victory and the bitterness of defeat in their kingdom or a republic to be the "Empire of the ancient world."

The main novelty of this version can be modified include:
    * The system of promotion / career policy for Rome, and Cartagena in the Republics
    * A new interface game
    * Revolution in the diplomacy and the relations between the factions!
    (Now, diplomacy in the game is really important and sensible).
    * Navigable rivers min. Rhine, Nile, Euphrates.
    * A more realistic lighting and texture of the battlefield skies.
    Historical events * New!
    * And much more ... by keeping alliances computer opponents!

Thus, the present mod created by Tiberius Caesar August founder and principal contractor, who together with his team completed the modifications to the
    Rome Total War with Barbarian Invasion v1.6

You can download it here
    The Great Ancient World 2.2 FINAL EN.exe 447 MB - with hot-fix

Default Re: The Great Ancient World 2 FINALL - RELEASED!!! (13 August 2009)

Yay! Downloading now.

Default Re: The Great Ancient World 2 FINALL - RELEASED!!! (13 August 2009)

Modfoldered?

Anyway, downloading now.

Game of the Fates
    Mod of the week on hold -- I've played nearly every RTW mod out there.
    BOYCOTT THE USE OF SMILEYS! (Okay, just once)
    Antiochos VII...last true scion of the Seleucid dynasty...rest in peace, son of Hellas.
    I've returned--please forgive my long absence.