Thread: Scythiia?

Habelo's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Do anyone know if the scythiia was like asians ore slavs?
    You have a certain mentality, a "you vs them" and i know it is hard to see, but it is only your imagination which makes up enemies everywhere. I haven't professed anything but being neutral so why Do you feel the need to defend yourself from me?. Truly What are you defending? when there is nobody attacking?

The Scythian term is a cultural one, not a biological. Should seem logical to you as the steppes cover a gigantic piece of land, stretching far into the East. The majority of the Scythians, and the "real" Scythians, as we know them through history and myth, were the Europid ones, hence the Indo-Iranian type. A huge number of them assimilated/melted into the Slavs (while the ruling caste was Indo-Iranian, thus Scythian), but that does not make the Slaves Aryan or whatsoever, as slavic nationalists often try to claim. Because every animal adopts to his environment (add nutrition, sexual selection etc.) there are some differences in their appearance. Hence the eastern ones, near Sibiria should carry a higher amount of Cro-Magnid in them, while the western ones be a more gracilized form. Generally most of them were Europid.

Edit: Looking "Asian" is something you should equate with mongoloids and their archaic/progressive forms. Just because a country lies in what we call "Central Asia", does not make its inhabitans look like Chinese or whatsoever. Durning the bronze age, there were even Europid cultures up in Korea.