Thread: Unbelievable Campaign (Retrofit with GUAM)

Default Unbelievable Campaign (Retrofit with GUAM)

I'm about 14 turns into a Sicily GC. I moded the mongols to show up early - ahistorical yes but I've played so many campaigns where the mongols stand around for ages and are a big anticlimax.

I should mention I simply dumped the EDIT it's the new GUAM AI not 3.2F files into my Retrofit/Data folder and took the settlements mechanics file from Broken Crescent and added a modified money script to the campaign script to stop any faction going broke.

I don't recommend doing any of this and I normall don't share my weird experienced but this the craziest campaign I've ever played.

VH/VH Sicily. Allied with Milan so I can take Cagliari/Ajaccio unmolested for a while. Venetians beseige Milan in turn 4 I break up the fight by allying myself to Venice. Too early for all that chaps.

Turn 6 - The Turks and Byzantines are already at each others throats. A bit keen.

Turn 10, a Venetian stack shows up in Tunis which I've just taken. Sorry lads i got here first.

Turn 11, venetians lay seige to Tunis, milan blockades palermo and the frickin POPE beseiges Naples. WTF. I am of course now excommunicated. In other news, the Mongols have captured Antioch. 11 fairly eventful turns so far

I've lost Tunis and Naples and I'm 18th in the overall factions standing and totally broke. Best campaign EVER and I have played a few... have never been destroyed in a campaign before it will be interesting to see if this is survivable...
    Last edited by St Naffatun; February 21, 2009 at 11:30 AM.
    "If we didn't have cruxifixion, this country'd be in a right bloody mess"

Default Re: Unbelievable Campaign (Retrofit with GUAM)

wow. Sounds sort of like the Campaign AI I'm trying to make. I'm almost there. The one thing I want is for there to be SOME alliances that hold up. I think I've got that going though.

Congrats and have FUN!

Ebullient Princesses! Titles! Bloodlines! Bastard Traitors!
    So much fun in one little BBB package! Get yours today!