Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: Amazon: Total War Announcements

Fouch's Avatar Tiro

Default Re: Amazon: Total War Announcements

It's great tot hear that this is out. I'll be starting a banshee campaign asap.

I hope everyone enjoys it.

For now just do not use the city view when playing the Bean Sidhe or Iberia, as there is a bug causing a CTD. That will be fixed with a patch shortly however.

Legio's Avatar EMPRESS OF ALL THINGS
    Content Emeritus

I took the British Isles and am about to stab the Gauls in the back. Bean Sidhe bodyguards ftw, I lump them all into one stack.

Stabbedy Stab away, Mr. Serious Business!

I have released a patch here that will fix the CTD issue discovered by Mango. An updated full version will be out shortly.
    Last edited by Subrosa Florens; August 06, 2009 at 07:22 AM.

I would download it but I don't have BI .
    Can I port 3.0 to RTW vanilla?
    I don't have time now but once I've finnished the units for the mod I'm working on I will have some time.

I would not try to port it, as the BI version has too many things RTW cannot support, such as hordes, shield wall, etc...

Just buy BI. I saw it on Ebay a few weeks ago for $1 US.

Well porting is my backup plan if I don't get BI. Crazy minds can do crazy things.

Content Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by Subrosa Florens View Post
    Stabbedy Stab away, Mr. Serious Business!

I have released a patch here that will fix the CTD issue discovered by Mango. An updated full version will be out shortly.
    Gaul....is....miiiiiiiiiiiiine!
    Another fun thing to do when you have enough money is bribe male generals and send them on suicide missions across the map. I've racked up heroics with them while the main Amazon army marches intact. Do I reward my masculine pets for this? No, I stick them on a boat and wait for the pirates to attack.

Quote Originally Posted by Prissy Froof View Post
    Do I reward my masculine pets for this? No, I stick them on a boat and wait for the pirates to attack.
    You man-hating Amazon!

You should keep them alive so they can marry a nice man and have children with him...

Quote Originally Posted by Subrosa Florens View Post
    You man-hating Amazon!

You should keep them alive so they can marry a nice man and have children with him...
    Some men would do anything to survive being captured by Amazons.

Expand your borders, a mod based on XGM 5.

Men mistake amazons as killers. I take them as loving wifes.

You don't take an amazon as a wife. They take you as a husband.
    Protein cores made in the rough endoplasmic reticulum are posttranslationally modified by glycosyltransferases in the Golgi apparatus, where GAG disaccharides are added to protein cores to yield proteoglycans; the exception is hyaluronan, which is uniquely synthesized without a protein core and is "spun out" by enzymes at cell surfaces directly into the extracellular space.

Patch 3.0c is now available. It fixes a CTD caused when viewing your cities while playing the Romans. It will update either 3.0 or 3.0b to 3.0c. The full version of the download is also now updated to 3.0c.

Savegames from 3.0 and 3.0b are compatible with 3.0c
    Last edited by Subrosa Florens; August 07, 2009 at 11:31 AM.

Now i can finally view cities as any faction again!

Content Emeritus

well i just got bloody traits for my bean sidhe faction leader. shes been hacking at it for over twenty years and is now about to turn her eyes towards the germans.

Quick!!!! Invade Germany before they invent Tampax and Midol and sully Amazon rage.

That is not even slightly funny Thracian. Quite the opposite. In fact I am an inch from hitting the report button on that. I suggest you start thinking about what you say and how others might take it, because lately you have really been skating the line between edgy but good-natured humour and what is purely insulting.

Edit:
    You may not mean anything negative, but that does not mean others will not think that you do. I honestly do not know if you made that statement with the intention of it being harmful or not. That is why I am saying this. You should not take it for granted that people will perceive your statements the way you think they will, or want them to.
    Last edited by Subrosa Florens; August 09, 2009 at 12:34 AM.

Wow, I blink and the new version of ATW is already ready to go! After checking out the Bean Sidhe preview, I can't wait to jump in and try them. Much respect to you, Subrosa, for your continued work on this excellent mod. Thanks for your efforts!

Thank you Suess (I keep wanting to say Dr. Suess), I hope you have fun with them.

I`m playing the Bean Sidhe and im watching your AAR Subrosa. Amazonia has died in your game and mine is starting to also. Im thinking that the landbridge between Greece and Asia minor is causing Amazonia to die off early. Thrace is pushing to Asia minor and taking terratory in that area. Its sad to see that one of the best factions die off like Amazonia.