Thread: question please

achwell's Avatar Biarchus

Default question please

Hi ,

Is it possible to have 2 mods on Rome Total war ?
    Becose somehow the mod rome medieval installed it self in to, C: program files –creativeassembly-rome total war , and I cant instal a new one for somme reason becose it said you all reddy got one installed.
    But I like to instal the mod Chivalry as well, but this mod also instals in to C: program files –creative assembly-rome total war, so I wos wondering if I could instal them both in the same folder?
    Any one got a solution please?

Default Re: question please

rome medieval is not mod foldered so it will change ur installation

so best bet is to copy paste your entire vanilla rtw folder and rename is rome total war 2

then install the mod in there, you can repeat this as many times as you want,

achwell's Avatar Biarchus

I tryed to copy the folder and if i instal the CHIV mod it automaticly puts it in to C: program files –creativeassembly-rome total war, where the romemedieval mod is, cane you please explane how to do this by copy the folder?

You need to manually find the folder during the installation process. it sounds like you are going to need to uninstall everything and try again. just make sure that you copy the Vanilla before you install anything.

DHS
    "Today I saw a slave become more powerful than the Emperor of Rome"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]