Thread: Strange recruit listing - a bug?

Default Strange recruit listing - a bug?

Here's a screen shot of what I mean:

This is just an example. You can see that in the Amirs Stables there are two units available for recruitment, but for some reason each unit is listed twice. I've checked other buildings such as barracks or archery ranges and they all have this bug. I have also tried loading a campaign with a different faction and this same bug persists.

I have just reinstalled BC and patched it to 2.02. Did something go wrong with the installation or is this in everyone's game?

wudang_clown's Avatar Fire Is Inspirational

Default Re: Strange recruit listing - a bug?

It's common. It has to be that way. It's something with AOR scripting, if my memory serves me right. It should be that way for some time, and then the second entry will disappear. It's not a bug.

Under the patronage of m_1512

Quote Originally Posted by wudang_clown View Post
    It's common. It has to be that way. It's something with AOR scripting, if my memory serves me right. It should be that way for some time, and then the second entry will disappear. It's not a bug.
    Alright, I'm a bit relieved, thought something went wrong with my new installation.

Quote Originally Posted by DirtyACE View Post
    Alright, I'm a bit relieved, thought something went wrong with my new installation.
    One of them is for player another for IA I think

**Retired**

It'll correct it self on the next turn. Its the way script works.