Thread: what made you mad today?

Default what made you mad today?

well i will start. got a fight at westpoint got a good black eye about to beat this a** h*** once he got me black eye, but some of my good buddies went in just in time to save the other guy, not me. this was humilating this guy was like 2ft shorter than me and he was the one that got me injured. I swear once he did that I was about to slam his face to the brick wall. till my supposed friends stopped me. now everyone thinks im a weakling because of this.

who has any similar stories?

hellheaven1987's Avatar Comes Domesticorum

Default Re: what made you mad today?

Made me mad... hmmm...

Probably endless trading that earn me 30k per routes... (too bad I cannot quit trading now since my upkeep of army is too huge)

just cheat your way out of debt. just export character than in money amount change it to whatever you want import and there you go. this helps if you do not want to be tempted to do any other cheats.

hellheaven1987's Avatar Comes Domesticorum

The fact is that I have no enemy to fight since all factions have been eliminated except Nord (left only one castle, purposely not destroy it so I can have some man-hunt sometimes) and Swadia (my faction).

someone really needs to combine sword of damacoles age of machinery and fall of zendar, that would be the ultimate mod. the best mod ever.

now about my problems.

Quote Originally Posted by newromansc View Post
    who has any similar stories?

Actually there's two better places to post something like this.

Here and Here.

@ hellheaven nice save