Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: DLV symbol and GUI pack (now in > BB 4.01)

Shadrach's Avatar Miles

Default Re: 03/01/10 - Shadrach/Tokus full DLV symbol set for 6.2 [New! Moors symbol set patch]

So I have the user support now then?

I got the same one myself actually - theres a problem with symbols9.tga, appears to be corrupted.

I put in the old file and it should work now with this:
    http://www.sendspace.com/file/q18vfx

Upload another one Tokus if you did something nice to the symbols file (I'm sure it is), just check it can be opened first
    Last edited by Tokus*Maximus; January 04, 2010 at 09:18 AM. Reason: Put the new upload link in...

The Danes, I swear, with their half arsed attempts at a 'war'. You gotta give it to 'em, they just dont stop trying. Listen, I've fought the Timurids, ever heard of them? Elephants with cannons on their backs. Yea, Timurids. You guys are like kids on tricycles compared to them. -REZ

cedric37's Avatar Why Not ?!
    Patrician Citizen

Default Re: 03/01/10 - Shadrach/Tokus full DLV symbol set for 6.2 [New! Moors symbol set patch]

Thanks Shadrach, it works now and i get the new moors symbol
    Patronized by y2day/Patron of KDK, Swagger & Navajo Joe, of the Imperial House of Hader

Thanks Sharach - I, I wasn't at my post! I, I was busy working on my new loading screens mega-mod (from Hell) and failed to check in. It isn't good enough I know. Perhaps I'll be forgiven if I release the loading screen mods, each features 42 pics. there for packs; North Africa & Persia, North Europe & Scandinavia, Southern Europe and the New World and finally Eastern Europe and Western Asia. Off to test before starting a new thread...

Tokus

Shadrach's Avatar Miles

No worries Tokus, you are immediately forgiven, that load pictures mod sounds mouth wateringly yummy (I'm hungry you see).

The Danes, I swear, with their half arsed attempts at a 'war'. You gotta give it to 'em, they just dont stop trying. Listen, I've fought the Timurids, ever heard of them? Elephants with cannons on their backs. Yea, Timurids. You guys are like kids on tricycles compared to them. -REZ

HbHadast's Avatar Civis

Quote Originally Posted by Tokus*Maximus View Post
    Thanks Sharach - I, I wasn't at my post! I, I was busy working on my new loading screens mega-mod (from Hell) and failed to check in. It isn't good enough I know. Perhaps I'll be forgiven if I release the loading screen mods, each features 42 pics. there for packs; North Africa & Persia, North Europe & Scandinavia, Southern Europe and the New World and finally Eastern Europe and Western Asia. Off to test before starting a new thread...

Tokus
    Damn, I was fixing some compatibility issues between this mod and mine when some logos didn't show up. I went searching in MY files what new mistake I did.

Tokus!!!!

But yeah okay... You're forgiven for the great job you did.

Kjertesvein's Avatar Remember to smile
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Quote Originally Posted by Tokus*Maximus View Post
    Scandinavia
    Odin is pleased and you entrence to Valhalla is granted.

~Ñorseman
    Thorolf was thus armed. Then Thorolf became so furious that he cast his shield on his back, and, grasping his halberd with both hands, bounded forward dealing cut and thrust on either side. Men sprang away from him both ways, but he slew many. Thus he cleared the way forward to earl Hring's standard, and then nothing could stop him. He slew the man who bore the earl's standard, and cut down the standard-pole. After that he lunged with his halberd at the earl's breast, driving it right through mail and body, so that it came out at the shoulders; and he lifted him up on the halberd over his head, and planted the butt-end in the ground. There on the weapon the earl breathed out his life in sight of all, both friends and foes. [...] 53, Egil's Saga
    I must tell you here of some amusing tricks the Comte d'Eu played on us. I had made a sort of house for myself in which my knights and I used to eat, sitting so as to get the light from the door, which, as it happened, faced the Comte d'Eu's quarters. The count, who was a very ingenious fellow, had rigged up a miniature ballistic machine with which he could throw stones into my tent. He would watch us as we were having our meal, adjust his machine to suit the length of our table, and then let fly at us, breaking our pots and glasses.
    - The pranks played on the knight Jean de Joinville, 1249, 7th crusade.

http://imgur.com/a/DMm19
    Quote Originally Posted by Finn View Post
    This is the only forum I visit with any sort of frequency and I'm glad it has provided a home for RTR since its own forum went down in 2007. Hopefully my donation along with others from TWC users will help get the site back to its speedy heyday, which will certainly aid us in our endeavor to produce a full conversion mod Rome2.

HbHadast's Avatar Civis

By the way, some fe_buttons_48 are corrupted as well. I could upload a fixed version of the mod, as I still have the previous version, but since there is more than one problem I think it's better to review the whole work before uploading anything.

I just started a campaign with Almohads (aka Moors ) using "RMP v2.0" (still in test ) and it's looking AWESOME and that is thanks to your marvelous Mod guys.

+rep for both of you!

/|\/|\/|\/|\/|\/|\/

For Valhalla wouldn't he have to die from the savage wounds of modding, and with his trusty mouse in his hand??

I guess Odin can make an exception

BTW I noticed very cute little baby symbol for the leader in the family tree, which is nice but it makes the heir's crown look not so nice... One is obviously more advanced and indicative of dark genius at work, where the other looks like something to collect in sonic... only not as good really... In short the heir's little crown in the family tree could do with a sexy hi res spruce up, tiny point...
    Last edited by Taiji; January 03, 2010 at 05:21 PM.

Kjertesvein's Avatar Remember to smile
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

His holliday died fighting on this mod. My maidens, Valkyris will pick him up once the fight is over for eternal fighting, feasting and drinking. (on the house)

~Õdin.
    Thorolf was thus armed. Then Thorolf became so furious that he cast his shield on his back, and, grasping his halberd with both hands, bounded forward dealing cut and thrust on either side. Men sprang away from him both ways, but he slew many. Thus he cleared the way forward to earl Hring's standard, and then nothing could stop him. He slew the man who bore the earl's standard, and cut down the standard-pole. After that he lunged with his halberd at the earl's breast, driving it right through mail and body, so that it came out at the shoulders; and he lifted him up on the halberd over his head, and planted the butt-end in the ground. There on the weapon the earl breathed out his life in sight of all, both friends and foes. [...] 53, Egil's Saga
    I must tell you here of some amusing tricks the Comte d'Eu played on us. I had made a sort of house for myself in which my knights and I used to eat, sitting so as to get the light from the door, which, as it happened, faced the Comte d'Eu's quarters. The count, who was a very ingenious fellow, had rigged up a miniature ballistic machine with which he could throw stones into my tent. He would watch us as we were having our meal, adjust his machine to suit the length of our table, and then let fly at us, breaking our pots and glasses.
    - The pranks played on the knight Jean de Joinville, 1249, 7th crusade.

http://imgur.com/a/DMm19
    Quote Originally Posted by Finn View Post
    This is the only forum I visit with any sort of frequency and I'm glad it has provided a home for RTR since its own forum went down in 2007. Hopefully my donation along with others from TWC users will help get the site back to its speedy heyday, which will certainly aid us in our endeavor to produce a full conversion mod Rome2.

Overlord.ru's Avatar Centenarius
    Russian Federation, Moscow Region, Town of Electrostal

Hm guys after I have installed 3/01 update some symbols on the faction selection screen are missing(england,hre,france and some others). Everything else seems to work ok.

Okay - I've just checked in (it's a working Monday and my studio and the gang there needed some attention before I can slip of to my room and do mod work. Am quite concerned at the corruption of symbols. Hmmm... Anyone object if I used 7zip for the next lot I'm about to fix? Sorry for these unexpected hassles...

Shadrach's Avatar Miles

Quote Originally Posted by Overlord.ru View Post
    Hm guys after I have installed 3/01 update some symbols on the faction selection screen are missing(england,hre,france and some others). Everything else seems to work ok.
    Yes, unfortunately, seems the symbols for the following are also corrupted
    england
    flanders
    france
    hedjaz
    hre
    hungary

You can still select the faction if you want to start a new campaign though.

I'm sure Tokus will fix it soonish though - in the meantime, heres a quick fix with *hopefully* all grievances sorted

cheers,
    Shad

Default Re: 03/01/10 - complete DLV SYMBOL SET by Shadrach & Tokus for 6.2 [plus new Moors patcher]

Thanks Shadrach - I've updated the first post with your new link and downloaded it for my files. I believe may be to do with the fact I'm working across two PCs. Winzip is not always best - I'll use 7zip in future...

best,

Tokus

Brips's Avatar Ducenarius

Quote Originally Posted by Shadrach View Post
    So I have the user support now then?

I got the same one myself actually - theres a problem with symbols9.tga, appears to be corrupted.

I put in the old file and it should work now with this:

Upload another one Tokus if you did something nice to the symbols file (I'm sure it is), just check it can be opened first
    It's working! Well done mate! Thanks
    All map textures improved mod(MTW2,DLV):
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=395355
    Real crazy medieval music (4pages!):
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=389092
    More war horn sounds(MTW2,DLV)!
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=229015
    More Loading screens MEGA pack Team!(MTW2,DLV):
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=389893
    Mods Oblivion and Fallout3:
    Tape "Brips" on nexus then go to author name "Brips".

Violator's Avatar Centenarius

Default Re: 03/01/10 - COMPLETE SYMBOL SET by Shadrach & Tokus [featuring the new Moors symbols]

Thanks Shadrach!!
    Last edited by Violator; January 06, 2010 at 07:10 AM.

Default Re: 03/01/10 - COMPLETE SYMBOL SET by Shadrach & Tokus [featuring the new Moors symbols]

Respect to you Tokus and Shadrach,

Your work is a new breath in game, it's fantastic!

+rep for both of you!

Agis Tournas's Avatar ★ Modder-at-Arms ★

Dear Sir Tokus
    You can also check The DLV mini-mod Compilation [---link---]

Cheers
    Agis
    A mini-mod is never late! Nor is it ever early. It arrives precisely when I mean it to do!

Son of Agisilaos / Grandson of jimkatalanos / Great-grandson of Garbarsardar

Sure thing - the big round up of everyone's mod's look bulging with exciting new work from everyone.

Bravo Agis!

-- Tok

Super Sweet !! You guys are AWESOME Thank you very much Shadrach. Thank you very much Tokus. Your efforts are refreshing and most pleasing to my ocular units

Much appreciated,
    Raineman

Agis Tournas's Avatar ★ Modder-at-Arms ★

Dear Tokus
    I have made a set of symbols for the Custom Battle Select Screen
    (see the file attached)
    Fell free to use it
    Cheers
    Agis
    A mini-mod is never late! Nor is it ever early. It arrives precisely when I mean it to do!

Son of Agisilaos / Grandson of jimkatalanos / Great-grandson of Garbarsardar