Page 1 of 18 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: DLV symbol and GUI pack (now in > BB 4.01)

Icon7 DLV symbol and GUI pack (now in > BB 4.01)

"Your new art patcher has more than simply polished DLV, it has renewed it! Revitalized and invigorated it!
    I especially like the DLV logo on the loading images but everything I've seen is very cool"
    - DLVeloper Taiji

Shadrach & Tokus' COMPLETE GUI & SYMBOL SET for DLV 6.2 (works with BB)
    We have DLVeloped the finished set at long last. This mod enhances the 2D look of all faction symbols on strat map and menus too. This mod has been possible due to the canny craft and skills of Shadrach who helped structure the new symbols so Norway and the range of cultural Independent Sovereignties could work properly. Praise him with much +rep!

Latest version is included in Taiji's 'Battle Balance' mod 4.1 and upwards.

Enjoy many more changes than the old patcher in there!

Regards,

-- Tokus
    Last edited by Tokus*Maximus; October 11, 2011 at 09:47 AM.

Default Re: TOKUS' art*patcher for DLV 6.1 (open beta_02) New!

Sweet DLVopments!!! Repman is definitely keeping you busy with this last flurry of updates!

Agis Tournas's Avatar ★ Modder-at-Arms ★

DOWNLOADING now!
    +rep
    GREAT, AWSOME, PERFECT!
    A mini-mod is never late! Nor is it ever early. It arrives precisely when I mean it to do!

Son of Agisilaos / Grandson of jimkatalanos / Great-grandson of Garbarsardar

These load screen pictures, makes me wish i had a slower comp.

Quote Originally Posted by Verminaard View Post
    These load screen pictures, makes me wish i had a slower comp.
    Don't say that! I have a slow pc and things are not that intresting!
    A mini-mod is never late! Nor is it ever early. It arrives precisely when I mean it to do!

Hello

I have a big problem after installing the new tokus art.
    I start a new Campain ,.in my Family Tree i have a daughter (princess)(faction Irish ),.
    Everytime a General(Husband )want married here ,.and i accept the Marriage ,.this Guy died ,..i look in the familiytree and see this "Died in the battle anno XXXX",..crazy thing ., i play deus lo vult 2 days and i dont see any Princess from my faction (Stratmap,city,castle).

Sorry für my bad english .

This mod only has loading sceens, aux and event pics. It does not touch any other part of the mod and simply replaces /TGA art graphics already in your DLV folder. There is no scripting or family tree graphics in this mod.

Quote Originally Posted by Thalamyr View Post
    Hello
    I have a big problem after installing the new tokus art.
    I start a new Campain ,.in my Family Tree i have a daughter (princess)(faction Irish ),.
    Everytime a General(Husband )want married here ,.and i accept the Marriage ,.this Guy died ,..i look in the familiytree and see this "Died in the battle anno XXXX",..crazy thing ., i play deus lo vult 2 days and i dont see any Princess from my faction (Stratmap,city,castle).
    Sorry für my bad english .
    I have seen this problem in M2TW. You MUST answer the pop-up window immediately [before doing anything else in the strat map] in order to avoid the death of the general who wants to marry your princess. If you continue doing other things and then go back to the pop-up window and select "yes" there is a message saying "Adoption not completed, bla, bla, bla..."

Sorry Tokus*Maximus ,and thx agistournas ,.the next terrible thing what happend ,every round Pabel vote,..

/|\/|\/|\/|\/|\/|\/

If you want help you should ask for it in the main forum, Thalamyr.

This thread is for discussing Tokus' excellent work

La Bestia Von Garlet's Avatar Tiro

Indeed it's an excellent work!
    I like it very much and enjoying it

Yes i like it too ,.and sorry again ,the art work is excellent .

Kjertesvein's Avatar Remember to smile
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

That is great work Tokus!
    Thorolf was thus armed. Then Thorolf became so furious that he cast his shield on his back, and, grasping his halberd with both hands, bounded forward dealing cut and thrust on either side. Men sprang away from him both ways, but he slew many. Thus he cleared the way forward to earl Hring's standard, and then nothing could stop him. He slew the man who bore the earl's standard, and cut down the standard-pole. After that he lunged with his halberd at the earl's breast, driving it right through mail and body, so that it came out at the shoulders; and he lifted him up on the halberd over his head, and planted the butt-end in the ground. There on the weapon the earl breathed out his life in sight of all, both friends and foes. [...] 53, Egil's Saga
    I must tell you here of some amusing tricks the Comte d'Eu played on us. I had made a sort of house for myself in which my knights and I used to eat, sitting so as to get the light from the door, which, as it happened, faced the Comte d'Eu's quarters. The count, who was a very ingenious fellow, had rigged up a miniature ballistic machine with which he could throw stones into my tent. He would watch us as we were having our meal, adjust his machine to suit the length of our table, and then let fly at us, breaking our pots and glasses.
    - The pranks played on the knight Jean de Joinville, 1249, 7th crusade.

http://imgur.com/a/DMm19
    Quote Originally Posted by Finn View Post
    This is the only forum I visit with any sort of frequency and I'm glad it has provided a home for RTR since its own forum went down in 2007. Hopefully my donation along with others from TWC users will help get the site back to its speedy heyday, which will certainly aid us in our endeavor to produce a full conversion mod Rome2.

Omar Nelson B.'s Avatar Senator

Is this different than the Tokus pack that Repman posted here?
    "Ours is a world of nuclear giants and ethical infants." Omar Bradley
    Pics

@Omar Nelson B. - Yes I has improved events that come in the ultra latest openbeta_02 along with some tweaked regualr ones. I'm adding and improving the events all the time.

@Everyone - Thanks lads, just doin' my bit for team DLV. Agis has also done some lovely 2D work. At last DLV is getting the wide visual makeover it richly deserves.

Go team DLV!

-- Tokoid
    Last edited by Tokus*Maximus; February 13, 2009 at 10:26 AM. Reason: Ch-ch-changes...

Quote Originally Posted by Tokus*Maximus View Post
    @Omar Nelson B. - Yes I has improved events that come in the ultra latest openbeta_02 along with some tweaked regualr ones. I'm adding and improving the events all the time.
    @Everyone - Thanks lads, just doin' my bit for team DLV. Agis has also done some lovely 2D work. At last DLV is getting the wide visual makeover it richly deserves.
    Go team DLV!
    -- Tokoid
    GO GO GO!

Ive installed this mod and I like it very much. I have an issue with the loading screens though. It happend in standard DLV too and I hoped this would fix it some how but it didnt.

Most of the time the loading screens (meaning the drawings of knights and stuff) shows up only for a split second and then my screens turns black. I do see the loading bar appearing. For some reason there are 2 or 3 pictures that do stay visible the whole time.

Its no big deal but I would like to see the cool artwork in this mod. Any ideas what might cause this?

Thanks,

Barendz

Quote Originally Posted by Barendz View Post
    Ive installed this mod and I like it very much. I have an issue with the loading screens though. It happend in standard DLV too and I hoped this would fix it some how but it didnt.
    Most of the time the loading screens (meaning the drawings of knights and stuff) shows up only for a split second and then my screens turns black. I do see the loading bar appearing. For some reason there are 2 or 3 pictures that do stay visible the whole time.
    Its no big deal but I would like to see the cool artwork in this mod. Any ideas what might cause this?
    Thanks,
    Barendz
    Could you please be a little bit more specific?
    I didn't understand what the problem is...
    [sorry but my english are not perfect]

Ok Ill try, Im no native speaker either

When the game loads something, a campaign game/custom battle/back to main menu/etc. there is supposed to be a picture on the screen and the loading bar in the bottom. 9 out of 10 times my game displays this picture for a split second before turning completely black. The loading bar does appear every time and the game does not crash or anything. Its just a black screen with the Deus-lo-Vult-skull-with-tongue loading bar.

2 or 3 of the possible pictures do stay visible the whole time (there is one with a crusader knight on a horse with a large castle in the background)

Like I said its no big deal, the game runs fine. Its just a strange problem/bug of some sort.

Thanks for the help

PS: now that Im thinking of it, when I take a screenshot ingame and open it in paint or PS it is completely black aswell. No idea if its even slightly related though, I have zero knowledge about these things

loet66's Avatar Senator

Hi Tokus,

Beautiful work : I was played SS 6.1 but your new patch decide me to replay at DLV !

Many thanks !

+ rep !!

Page 1 of 18 1234567891011 ... LastLast