Thread: The Most Intense Battle Ever Waged On M2TWK

Jaketh's Avatar Praeses

Default The Most Intense Battle Ever Waged On M2TWK

I couldnt get a screenshot but i will tell you about it.

I had an Army of 1,400 Byzatines against 6 Armies Of Turks Totaling around 4,500. Their First 2 Smaller armies of around 1,000 total where massacred by my mounted Firethrowers. The other 4 Armies of about 3,500 grouped up and attacked me head on. My dismounted Firethrowers baked the first line but had to retreat from the horde. My Byzatine archers rained arrows down on them but it was the Dismounted Latikon who dealt the most damage. I had my dismounted firethrowes flank them and shoot thier flank but my archers where massacred and my dismounted latikon barely managed to kill them.
    The end result was a Close Victory for me.
    I had 600 men left from the 1,400 while i killed 4,300 of thiers with the rest in retreat. This battle was waged By Iconium on VH difficulty.

Default Re: The Most Intense Battle Ever Waged On M2TWK

Great stuff, sounds like you're having fun. Hope it stays challenging enough for you!

technishn08's Avatar Decanus

Speaking of the Byzantines, because all the new units from Kingdoms were uploaded to this mod, do the Byzantines have gunmen? That's been a want of mine for awhile now... I didn't like how the vanilla version made them so bad. If the Byzantines don't get the gunmen, does anyone know of a mod where they do?

Thanks!
    Is it not worthy of tears that, when the number of worlds is infinite, we have not yet become lords of a single one?-Alexander the Great

Byzantines really don't need any gunmen in this mod...
    But they do get the Byzantine Gunners.
    Last edited by Eothese; March 04, 2009 at 05:41 AM.

♔Icebear77♔'s Avatar Biarchus

Wow, started a new Campaign with the enlish faction. Round No. 8, Iam in war with France, Scottland, Danmark, Irland... and i never declared the war... *grrrr* Lost York against a scottish army (1100 men) against my garnison (700 men). 25 survived this massaker, but they send 850 scotts to hell... :-))