Default Re: Safavid - Faction Thread

Quote Originally Posted by The Noble Lord View Post
    Yeah, that would be great.
    i can't do it, my save game cannot be opened anymore

Big Pacha's Avatar Campidoctor

Quote Originally Posted by AmiR TimuR View Post
    Really?? That sucks! What happened? Do you use All faction Unlocked NoFow mini-mod and/or other mods? Maybe some are not compatible.
    I'll check my save and come back.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Pacha View Post
    Really?? That sucks! What happened? Do you use All faction Unlocked NoFow mini-mod and/or other mods? Maybe some are not compatible.
    I'll check my save and come back.
    i think after installing Ottoman realism mod 1.1, it started not to work. it was working when i had Ottoman realism 1.0. actually it shouldn't affect but let's see if i can solve the problem.

The Noble Lord's Avatar Holy Arab Nation

Quote Originally Posted by AmiR TimuR View Post
    That's a shame . Man, is there anything that works properly with htis ETW?? As time goes by more and more the game gets more unappealing.
    [IMG][/IMG]
    أسد العراق Asad al-Iraq
    KOSOVO IS SERBIA!!!
    Under the proud patronage of the magnificent Tzar

Note to all players of "Non-playable" factions: due to the 1.3. Patch, the startpos mini-mods can't work + all your Saves (including vanilla factions) are screwed.
    Reason: 1.3. is a major patch, changing units + stats + animations etc. all being hard-coded in our previous saves.

My advice is to refer to modders, all of them BTW. I'm sur they(re working on a new startpos.

Great sources

Quote Originally Posted by King Louise Assurbanipal View Post
    Great sources
    Thanks to Irishron

I've got a random question. Does someone know an Turkish, Arabic, or Iranian term for Hunters, Frontiersmen, Rangers, or the like (In romance text, like I am writing here)

Orko's Avatar Praeses

Quote Originally Posted by Big Pacha View Post
    Note to all players of "Non-playable" factions: due to the 1.3. Patch, the startpos mini-mods can't work + all your Saves (including vanilla factions) are screwed.
    Reason: 1.3. is a major patch, changing units + stats + animations etc. all being hard-coded in our previous saves.

My advice is to refer to modders, all of them BTW. I'm sur they(re working on a new startpos.
    Wait, does it mean we can't play as Non-playables anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius
    Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones.

Quote Originally Posted by orko View Post
    Wait, does it mean we can't play as Non-playables anymore
    Yes...

@ Ahiga: you're a BC Big Boss so you should know better.
    Still, you can use Peshmerga for kurdish skirmishers, a very valuable ETW unit IMHO. They really helped me in the Balkans vs. Austrians and Poles, kicking those Pandur smurfs.

Quote Originally Posted by alibala View Post
    Man I tired to say : neither khwarezmian nor Safevid dinasty were persian. They all were turks!!!!!. Shah Ismail was Grand child of Uzun Hasan (AghKoyunlu ruler) but their culture were persian it is true.
    hey friend you can tell this opinion to many turks who live inside Iran and of course their population is much more than all republic azerbaijaan

of course turks were great and they were the best soldilers but turk is a race not a nationality otthmanly was a nationality but Azerian was not an independent nationality out of Iran before Russia conquer cacausia from Iran 200 years ago
    Last edited by Airan Spahpat; December 17, 2009 at 09:55 AM.

you are wrong my brother!!! . Your azeris(not azeri turks) today live in Iran. yes they are persian. But azerbaijani people (living in north Iran and Azerbaijan Republic , living in Georgia) are turks. And our ancestors turks
    Historical scientific researches can show us the main language over atropatigan (azerbayjaan) was a sub pahlavian language 400 years ago and using turkish langauge here is mostly a politic problem like what happend about kurds over turkie too. hey! safavian turks were proud about to be Iranian! we have good historical documents! my friend you should accept that your nationality is new thing turkish race is not always turkish nationality

Arian Spahpat, indeed it was. Russia did not conquer Caucasus from Iran, please do to spread BS.

Go and research about Khanates of Azerbaijan. Azerbaijan fought independence war against Persians in 17th century and actually got its independence...Then Qajars invaded Azerbaijan in 1789, later Azerbaijan Khanates called for Russian help and Russians kicked out Qajars from territority of Azerbaijan. The area also was ceded to Russian Empire after that.

Last edited by Atabeg; December 18, 2009 at 01:49 PM.

i'm playing safavian campaign, but it crashe end of the turn! does any one knows why?

irishron's Avatar Cura Palatii

Quote Originally Posted by armaannikzad View Post
    i'm playing safavian campaign, but it crashe end of the turn! does any one knows why?
    Mod?

Quote Originally Posted by armaannikzad View Post
    Post this in ETW Technical Help

And do you heard anything about persian shovinism ? I am not nationalist. But I love my nationality (turks) and respect other nations. Persians all time say that azerbaijanis are their descendant.
    Azers and Turkish came to Anatolia with Great Seljuks, and their tribes Karapapaklar, Afşarlar, Ayrumlar, Padarlar, Şahsevenler, Karadağlılar, Saka, Kimmer, İskit and others.

and Ottomans, Ertuğrul Gazi, leader of Oghuz's Kayı tribe his son is Osman Gazi who founded Ottomans

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123