Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: DLV 6.1: Strategy Guide for New Players! (Updated 9/16/09)

Default Re: DLV 6.1: Strategy Guide for New Players! (Updated 9/16/09)

In relation to crowns:

Transferable 0
    If I change this to 1, would that mean that my king will be able to give the crown to the heir before he dies? Ok, he will not be king until the actual dies, but it makes sense (there are ways to kill a king). Is it possible?

"Come, my son, and let the crown of León y Castilla stand on your head. My days are ending..."

Civis

i agree bigtime

Grouchio's Avatar Vicarius

what are the dark ages?

what are the dark ages?
    Some kind of event that will you up
    At least that is what i heard

can you choose your heir?
    No .

Ok so whats the deal with "Offend nobles " ??
    I got it on my 6th turn as Byzantines and all this time Emperor stayed in the Capital, i was on green with cash, i didnt fight multiple wars etc
    Last edited by Taiji; March 23, 2011 at 02:35 PM. Reason: Plz don't bypass the censor! ;)
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.

Disregard RTW2 - acquire Europa Barbarorum 2.

Hey, CA - "Get Woke Go Broke" !

Proud owner of white skin and a penis - bite me.

Thinking of downloading this. Just a question: Does this mod use an AoR? I didn't see it in the DL and installation thread. Thing is, I would also much prefer to be able to recruit local units regardless of the religious balance, albeit with lessened morale. Is this possible?

Under the patronage of the formidable and lovely Narf.

Proud patron of Derpy Hooves, Audacia, Lordsith, Frodo45127 and Sir Adrian.

question regarding generals education and 'field experience internship' or whatever it is - Are they supposed to end the turn in an immediately adjacent tile next to the pro general or in the same stack?

Thanks in advance

WOW! This is INTENSE I am relatively new to TW (I am about a 2 month FNG at this point ) though I have all the games except Shogun 2 (PC......not powerful enough.....overwhelming energy....) and can honestly say I am now hooked for life. TW is about all I play with some STALKER mods thrown in for some palette cleansing. Anywho, this mod looks incredible and it is apparent immediately that some true believers put their whole heart and soul into this project. I am now reading up like a good general in training and dreaming of the day when I can lead a proud, chivalrous people into a Golden Age rather than charging headlong into starvation, bankruptcy, and strategic whippins as I sometimes do in my eagerness to shed my noob mantle. I shall not let my peeps down!

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678