Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213

Thread: DHRR v0.8 Previews

pchalk's Avatar Domesticus

Default Re: Preview dHRR 0.8 Hereditary Titles

Quote Originally Posted by konny View Post
    Yes, give him the Trait "House_of_Westfalen" via console, that should do.
    o haha i was thinking along the lines of stealing theirs but this should probably be easier . thanks. had an austrian count of ostfalen before actually via the same method

-----------------------

whats the file with the list of these title traits? i seem to have Salzburg with the same issue.
    Last edited by pchalk; July 26, 2010 at 10:37 PM.

HannibalExMachina's Avatar Just a sausage

Default Re: Preview dHRR 0.8: True Blood

thats a question for konny, but this isnt fully implemented, so afaik you dont get it.

Heathen Storm's Avatar Where's my axe?

Quote Originally Posted by HannibalExMachina View Post
    thats a question for konny, but this isnt fully implemented, so afaik you dont get it.
    Okay, thank you!

Proud mod leader, modeller and public relations officer of Heiðinn Veðr: Total War

Bernardius's Avatar Decanus
    SACRUM IMPERIUM ROMANUM NATIONES GERMANICAE

das sieht ja gut aus! werd ich mal demnächst testen!
    EB II is finally out! ...NOW!!!...

Keyser Soze's Avatar Domesticus

after your "titles system" this is next great work which brings to M2 new reality. +rep

I understand that AI can not "think how to crown its new king" because AI will not send new king to capital for this. but are you sure that this is not possible do anyway for AI?
    sorry my english.

hello, I have a doubt, if Im currenlty starting a campaign with the duchy of swabia, I wanted to know how can I get the duke of swabia crowned counter king?? what steps should i follow to accomplish this? thanks

eatme's Avatar Senator

You may have to wait around for AI emperor to start a war on another duchy which given time will trigger CK.

Hi,
    Not exactly a new player, I abandoned M2TW long ago because of the stupid succession system and lack of realism, and now this mod has lured me back to the game !

I have a question about the hereditary titles : suppose a title holder has an underage son, and a brother who has sons of his own.
    The lord dies : his title passes on to his brother, right? But what happens when the son comes of age ? Does he have a chance to recover his birthright when his uncle dies, or do his cousins always come first ?..

Civis

4 times in a row ive won the Popes postion from 1085-1125.So in winning this postion i called the crusades when i seen fit and sopported a christain nation in need with a paple army if needed.my goal also is control of Itlay and to have a state within each Paple state in their borders showing paple power all over Europe!Also if the civil war in the Empire is not to my benifit i send a traind killer to kill the leader and to end the civil war when i see fit to.The true control of Europe will fall under my paple flag!!.dam i love this game!
    Last edited by HannibalExMachina; February 12, 2011 at 06:55 AM. Reason: plz dont double post

JorisofHolland's Avatar Primicerius

The picture with all hereditary titles is down, could it please be put back in the first post?

Quote Originally Posted by Guilhèm View Post
    Hi,
    Not exactly a new player, I abandoned M2TW long ago because of the stupid succession system and lack of realism, and now this mod has lured me back to the game !

I have a question about the hereditary titles : suppose a title holder has an underage son, and a brother who has sons of his own.
    The lord dies : his title passes on to his brother, right? But what happens when the son comes of age ? Does he have a chance to recover his birthright when his uncle dies, or do his cousins always come first ?..
    I'm not sure he'll even get the 'House of ...' trait, let alone instantly gain the title.
    The Enemy of Human Souls
    Sat grieving at the cost of coals;
    For Hell had been annexed of late,
    And was a sovereign Southern State.

Default Re: Preview dHHR 0.8: True Blood

Interesting, and seems to work well.
    You can drop humans anywhere and they'll thrive-only the rat does as well.Jeannette Desor

Man in Black: [as he is unsuccessfully fighting Fezzik] Look, are you just fiddling around with me or what?
    Fezzik: I just want you to feel you're doing well. I hate for people to die embarrassed.

Bernardius's Avatar Decanus
    SACRUM IMPERIUM ROMANUM NATIONES GERMANICAE

Default Re: Preview dHHR 0.8: True Blood

great indeed! keep it up!!!
    EB II is finally out! ...NOW!!!...

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213