Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Campaign Map Screen Shot?

Default Re: Campaign Map Screen Shot?

Quote Originally Posted by SaintsRow50187 View Post
    how can do I take pictures of the campaign?
    You can also download FRAPS, a free program - just search for it. It's what I used for my shot.
    Aztecs invading France? The Pope himself charging into battle? Challenging AI that brings the pain? Check out the Expanded Americas mod.

Eo, I may have asked this before, but is there a way to remove the black that is covering the Americas portion of the map? I know that disabling fog of war does this, but I don't want to take the fog of war off - just want to be able to view the map.

Thanks.
    Aztecs invading France? The Pope himself charging into battle? Challenging AI that brings the pain? Check out the Expanded Americas mod.

Yep, you need to open map_fog in the world folder and paint it all, or as much as you want visible in pure white. 255, 255, 255

Much thanks, Eo. I'll get around to trying this eventually.

Edited the map_fog file and that did that trick! My saved games still have the blacked out sections, though - there's probably not a way around that, is there?

I doubt it...

Nick The Hun's Avatar Foederatus

I have a mongol campaign uptil Kiev now, but everytime i try to take Kiev the game freezes after i press 'Sack settlement' or Occupy settlement w/e

Could it be that you're taking a faction's last settlement and their horde ability is kicking in?

Foederatus

Some Screens from a battle with Papel States:
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Thanks for those +rep, what is the unit in the first series of screens with the default unit card?

Foederatus

A bombard, but i use a submod. In the original mod the bombard has a own unit card.

OK, thanks.

Domesticus

In the campaign map is the northern and central america complete?

Yes, they are complete. There are not as many settlements as in Europe, but the continents are there - plus you get some of the Caribbean and the top part of South America.

Domesticus

North america is not complete, missing much of the West.

Why ask if you know the answer? It's as complete as your likely to get given game restrictions on map size and the actual geographical location of the continents.

Dracula's Avatar Praefectus

Quote Originally Posted by Lethe View Post

Screenshot of my current campaign playing as the Papal States. One thing I love about this mod is the sense of a large world, and the back and forth between the ocean. Check out the New World... England has Florida, Castille has Cuba, and France has half of Haiti.
    Mmm do they start with these things in the New World ? Cause as Spain if I start the units are small on huge settings and Cuba is not in possession.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracula View Post
    Mmm do they start with these things in the New World ? Cause as Spain if I start the units are small on huge settings and Cuba is not in possession.
    I'm not sure I understand your question. Are you asking if Spain starts with provinces in the New World? No, they do not.

I believe the only factions that start in the New World are the Incas, Apache and Aztec.

But one thing I really enjoy about this mod is that factions travel across the ocean quite regularly. New World factions will come into Europe and European factions will come into the New World.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123