Thread: Mod Description?

Default Mod Description?

Well this is probably the most embarrassing question I have ever had to ask..but what actually is Regions&Provinces. I havn't found a description anywhere, and considering it keeps popping up everywhere I was thinking about giving it a go, after I've finished the Custom Campaign 2 mod anyways...Thanks!
    Magik

irishron's Avatar Cura Palatii

Default Re: Mod Description?

How does 27 factions and 198 regions interest you? The ai is basically original game, units and unit balancing are Sb2ean's before I took over, and the map is a variation of Spurius' BigMap.

I'm interested to know also. An overview for this mod sticky would be greatly appreciated.

irishron's Avatar Cura Palatii

There never truly was a sticky description thread. It has just evolved over time with no real set of goals as such.

For a description of this mod:

It has been expanded using Spurius' BigMap as the basic map. The added regions were added by sb2ean. I have modified the therrain maps for the ai to expand better, added ports, and moved ports, settlements, regoin boundaries as needed for ai reasons. I have tried to get a balance between history and gameplay.

There are also seven added factions being Ireland, Sweden, Mali, Cumans, Georgia, Armenia, Hedjaz by sb2ean.

The Shaman religeon was added for the Cumans with the help of Cswoiand (I hope I spelled it right.).

Many of the fixes have been things pointed out by the players of this mod. Without their input, this mod going forward would not be possible.

Ther are players right now working on various aspects of this mod on their own that I hope to include in it and give them all due credit.