Thread: skins from 1066

dom385's Avatar Senator

Default skins from 1066

does this mod use the skins from the deceased 1066 mod ? or are they just a bit similar because its the same time period ?

danova's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Default Re: skins from 1066

we are ready all skins for 4-5 months.
    You see in the perview threads!

Recon's Avatar Decanus

Have you guys borrowed any work from 1066 Conquests? Such as the campaign map charater skins, scripts, unit skins, portraits ect?

It Would be a shame if all that work was just done for nothing - especially when DisGruntledGoat was more than willing to give it all out for public use.

Yeah I remember those portraits (shown in one of their preview) They were really great - it would be nice to see them in this mod.

danova's Avatar Protector Domesticus

I have already met with this question.
    I would like to use my own work in my own mod and the graphic works have been finished and inserted into the game. On the other hand I can see the elements of the „1066” mod in many other mods so I don’t think DG’s work was unnecessary.

I really like the works and solutions of DG. He makes high quality works and inspire me!!

I’m very sure that we will use a few things in our mod such as custom battles, town modells, ships strat. map model.
    The skins and portraits are finished (come from the origonal medieval – viking invasion) so those will not be put into it.

portraits are finished (come from the origonal medieval – viking invasion)
    That's cool, and for those who don't know, that's what 1066 was using also. Both DG and Danova do fantastic work. It's sad that 1066 is dead, but I'm looking forward to playing The Last Kingdom. They are two quite different mods.