Thread: camerA problem

Indefinitely Banned

Default camerA problem

i all sorry for my scholar english

when i play battles on RTW i always set the camera to the RTS mode (opposite of totalwar camera mode) but i notice that with this mod when i use the classic RTS camera mode and when i am zooming to a unit, the zooming process is not perfect as the original rome total game:hmmm::hmmm:. before installing the mod, when i tried to play a custom battle on RTR platinum 9 the RTS camera was good.

so do u know how to correct this camera problem?
    Last edited by OLIVIER; February 02, 2009 at 10:27 PM.

AqD's Avatar 。◕‿◕。

Default Re: camerA problem

The mod doesn't override any preferences..... Unless you copied my preferences-aqd.txt to preferences.txt , which has some hidden settings like FOV altered.

Why not use Total War camera mode? It's weird but offers much better view for unit details - you can get very very close to the soldiers!

Indefinitely Banned

Quote Originally Posted by aqd View Post
    The mod doesn't override any preferences..... Unless you copied my preferences-aqd.txt to preferences.txt , which has some hidden settings like FOV altered.

Why not use Total War camera mode? It's weird but offers much better view for unit details - you can get very very close to the soldiers!
    exactly totalwar camera sounds better, itried some battle with it and its seems good

thanks for replying

Brusilov's Avatar Local Moderator
    Citizen

For a really challenging experience - try 'general cam'......

Local Forum Moderator (Total War: Eras Technical Help, Shogun 2: Total War, RSII, RTR, World Of Tanks) - please no PMs

War Thunder TWC Player Names: here

I played with general cam as Bosphorans, and was assaulting Armenia. I charged my general into some archers and chased em to the enemy plaza where the enemy supercataphracts killed my general so all I could see was the plaza while my hoplites were fighting... somehow I won

AqD's Avatar 。◕‿◕。

Quote Originally Posted by M.P.C.U. View Post
    I played with general cam as Bosphorans, and was assaulting Armenia. I charged my general into some archers and chased em to the enemy plaza where the enemy supercataphracts killed my general so all I could see was the plaza while my hoplites were fighting... somehow I won
    by supercataphract you mean their generals? Don't charge their generals alone...... Haven't you spied their traits?

But if you're playing the beta now your general should be much better... If I have time I'll reskin them and further increase their armour stats

By supercatapracts I mean the generals and the Aspet knight things (noble cataphracts as opposed to royal cataphracts). Anyway, as I had general cam I couldn't see... I thought it was just the fleeing spearmen and skirmishers