Thread: Chivalry I: Total War v0.99.20

Default Chivalry I: Total War v0.99.20

Chivalry: Total War

Polish your sword and get your your steed ready because the guys from ‘Chivalry I: Total War’ are out with a new release! The Chiv: TW Open Beta for ‘Rome: Total War’ is now at version 0.99.20 and we’re getting closer and closer to that long-awaited v1.0 edition. Amongst numerous other changes this version adds 11 new units, such as the Numerioi, Abid al-Morocco & Almogovars, and new buildings. Go here for more information and download links.

News from:
    Last edited by Amroth; February 02, 2009 at 07:49 PM.

Default Re: Chivalry I: Total War v0.99.20

Looks really nice. Good to see that people are still making Rome mods Especially with Empire so close to release.

DaVinci's Avatar TW Modder 2005-2016
    Patrician Artifex

The plastic poisoned and d(r)ying surface of planet Earth in before Armageddon

Default Re: Chivalry I: Total War v0.99.20

Thanks for making the announcement!

It is about 11 new units implemented in this version (the last vacant model slots have been filled up in this version).

---

still making Rome mods Especially with Empire so close to release.
    Dear Conquistatore, welcome to the forums.
    ChivTW is a mod project started far before M2TW has been spoken out as name or was ever thought to be a game by CA, not to speak about ETW

And yes, now that ETW is knocking at the door it gets soon the final version, because i'll surely pause my modding efforts on ChivTW, when i have installed ETW.
    Last edited by DaVinci; February 02, 2009 at 08:24 PM.
    #Anthropocene #not just Global Warming but Global Disaster, NASA #Deforestation #Plastic Emission #The Blob #Uninhabitable Earth #Savest Place On Earth #AMOC #ICAN #MIT study "Falsehoods Win" #Engineers of Chaos
    #"there can be no doubt about it: the enemy stands on the Right!" 1922, by Joseph Wirth.
    Rightwingers, like in the past the epitome of incompetence, except for evilness where they own the mastership.
    Iirc., already 2013 i spoke of "Renaissance of Fascism", it was accurate.
    #"Humanity is in ‘final exam’ as to whether or not it qualifies for continuance in universe." Buckminster Fuller
    Any chance for this exam? Very low, the established Anthropocentrism destroys the basis of existence.
    #My Modding #The Witcher 3: Lore Friendly Tweaks (LFT)
    #End, A diary of the Third World War (A.-A. Guha, 1983) - now, it started on 24th February 2022.