Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Prophesy of Pendor - A M&B Fantasy Mod

King Canute's Avatar Miles

Default Re: Prophesy of Pendor

i think the hero spawns are truly epic
    Last edited by King Canute; August 26, 2009 at 03:14 PM.

King Canute's Avatar Miles

Default Re: Prophesy of Pendor - A M&B Fantasy Mod

shouldnt this thread be merged with the other?

I just got another Gem from a hidden chest in Rane.I actually did it by accident when i was walking around the city.

That's the only one you get like that though so from here on out it's prisoners and extreme luck with loot.

Quote Originally Posted by Kamos the Red View Post
    That's the only one you get like that though so from here on out it's prisoners and extreme luck with loot.
    Well that was my second one.I got the first by ransoming a unique hero.And I used them both to beef up my character.I've heard something about extremely powerful weapons, hidden mines and such, where you can use the gems also.

Yes, in order to find the mines you have to trade a gem to a book merchant called Brother Randolf(Randalf?), I've outlined everything past that earlier in this thread.

Thanks.I'll be back hunting for Gems then.

Nazgūl Killer's Avatar ✡At Your Service✡

What the? I was playing my game, I had my Qualis gem in my inventory, while I was killing the Sarleons (Now completely destroyed), I eventually found out that my Qualis gem is GONE!

And yes, I'm positive I didn't sell it, I would've noticed the "You will get 9000 denars"...
    Is this a bug or something? Because when I load an earlier game (40 game days earlier) I still have it!
    This is really irritating and I really don't want to start over with my 40 game-days old campaign, because I have done so many things since then... (Taken over 3 castles, converted 3 lords and got my relations with the Noldor way up)
    Nazgul Killer's M2TW Guide
    Personal Help & Advice forum
    My view on the "Friend Zone"
    Good things come to those who wait... But better things come to those who never hesitate.

Any particular way I should download this mod? Last time I tried getting a mod (Age of Blackpowder), the files didn't go into a seperate folder, but instead inserted themselves into all my current folders.

EDIT: And the only version I can find is for 1.010. Unless when it says 1.010/1.011 it means both.
    Last edited by Confederate Jeb; August 26, 2009 at 06:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Confederate Jeb View Post
    EDIT: And the only version I can find is for 1.010. Unless when it says 1.010/1.011 it means both.
    Yes, it means both.
    Good things come to those who wait... But better things come to those who never hesitate.

Technically the versions are different but all 1.011 adds is save compatibility with version 1.003.

Yes, it means both.
    Wow, that means almost all the mods I looked at I can get...

hellheaven1987's Avatar Comes Domesticorum

, I just realize my version of PoP is older version one; no wonder I can pull out Knight of Dragon directly from Raverstern Knight without problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Markas View Post
    Hellheaven, sometimes you remind me of King Canute trying to hold back the tide, except without the winning parable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Diocle View Post
    Cameron is midway between Black Rage and .. European Union ..

Smooth man smooth .

Man, I found the mines, saw all the special weapons (by loading the save before I spent the gem) and I must say that I am not impressed.I feel like I wasted 2 gems.The only weapon I like is the bow.

EDIT:And that bow has lesser range than mu current one.Yeah, I would name that a waste of gems.Good thing I have a save with the gem in my inventory.I'll further buff up mu character...OR I might start my own knighthood order.I am not sure...
    Last edited by Metallistic; August 27, 2009 at 05:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Metallistic View Post
    Man, I found the mines, saw all the special weapons (by loading the save before I spent the gem) and I must say that I am not impressed.I feel like I wasted 2 gems.The only weapon I like is the bow.

EDIT:And that bow has lesser range than mu current one.Yeah, I would name that a waste of gems.Good thing I have a save with the gem in my inventory.I'll further buff up mu character...OR I might start my own knighthood order.I am not sure...
    I have 4 different Knighthood orders...
    Did you start your own faction? Because, as far as I recall, starting a Knighthood order only costs around 10,000 Florins and nothing more.

hellheaven1987's Avatar Comes Domesticorum

Knight Order sounds boring; any benefit from it??
    Quote Originally Posted by Markas View Post
    Hellheaven, sometimes you remind me of King Canute trying to hold back the tide, except without the winning parable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Diocle View Post
    Cameron is midway between Black Rage and .. European Union ..

Quote Originally Posted by Nazgūl Killer View Post
    I have 4 different Knighthood orders...
    Did you start your own faction? Because, as far as I recall, starting a Knighthood order only costs around 10,000 Florins and nothing more.
    I've started my own faction.Some knighthood orders do require a qualis gem.But I don't plan starting one.I don't see benefit from it.I'll further buff up my character to 34 strength and 30 agility and that's it.
    Last edited by Metallistic; August 27, 2009 at 07:47 PM.

Well, I have 200K in my inventory... So money isn't an issue for me... Knighthood orders simply give you special/elite unites, for example, the Knights of the Dawn/Knights of the Dragon and those Twilight horsemen which develop from the Empire Legionnaire. I like those Knighthood orders... They are pretty cool.

Quote Originally Posted by hellheaven1987 View Post
    Knight Order sounds boring; any benefit from it??
    Elite troops, it's more than just guys on horses to. I found a good summary of most of them(non faction based).

Knights of the Dragon - Better version of Ravenstern Knights. Still sword and lance, so not very special.

Equips
    - Lance
    - Cross hilt noble sword
    - Shield
    - Charger
    - Faceplate

Knights of the Lion - Okay so they don't carry warhammers, I'm sorry. But they pack a pretty heavy punch.

Equips
    - Bascinet
    - Lance/Jousting Lance
    - Morningstar
    - Heavy Bastard Sword
    - Lion Warhorse

Immortals - They're even more accurate than legionnaires with the throwing spears. Wreak havoc!

-Broad Head Throwing Spears
    -Empire Broadsword
    -Immortal Helmet

Windriders - Armored horse archers are a to fight.....It's tough Jatu Raiders all over again.

-D'Shar Arrows
    -Light Lance
    -Heavy D'Shar Sabre
    -D'Shar Bow
    -D'Shar Courser/Hunter

Madame Valkyrie- Just better versions of regular valks....faster, a bit tougher...a bit harder. And they throw stuff at you.

-Jarid
    -Fierdsvain Longsword
    -Fierdsvain Berserker Sword
    -White Draped Warhorse

Knights of the Griffin - Lance & shield and sword. Best lancers?

-Long Heavy Lance
    -Silvered Longsword
    -Morningstar
    -Ironbred Stallion

Knights of the Falcon - See above.

-Falcon Warhorse
    -Claymore
    -Long Heavy Lance
    -Lance
    -Morningstar
    -Pendor Greatsword

Knights of the Raven Spear - Seem a bit inferior.....

-Lance
    -Blue Leather Draped Warhorse
    -Morningstar

Knights of the Radiant Cross - Reminds me of crusaders...like Hospitallers

-Black leather Draped Warhorse
    -Morningstar
    -Lance
    -Claymore

Rangers of the Clarion Call - Speed of knights, horse archery of semi-D'Shar quality, and various melee weapons. They're okay.

-Claymore
    -Strongbow
    -Bodkin Arrows
    -Black Iron Spear

Knights of the Dawn - Templar-ish, forgo the shield for lancing and 2-handed sword power.

-Claymore
    -Heavy Long Lance
    -Silvered Claymore
    -White Draped Warhorse

Knights of the Ebony Gauntlet - Assault infantry with crossbows and mostly blunt weapons. May have shields.

-Morningstar
    -Ravenstern Longsword
    -Warhammer
    -Winged Mace
    -Steel Bolts
    -Siege Crossbow

Shadow Legion Centurions - Mounted legionnaires with lances and swords. May not always spawn with throwing spear, and may be equipped with a shield.

-Empire Broadsword
    -Long Knight's Lance
    -Broad Head Throwing Spear
    -Ironbred Stallion

Silvermists - Quite possibly the most popular and useful honor troop out there. Noldor-wannabes with kickass armor and swords.

-Arrows (!!??) (NO BODKINS!? WTF?!)
    -Claymore
    -Longbow
    -Silvered Claymore
    -NOLDOR INFANTRY SHIELDS

Knights of the Unicorn - These guys....seem like the poor man's honor troop. No need for a Qualis or faction requirement. Note the polehammers.

-Fierdsvain Longsword
    -Polehammer (!!!!)
    -Lance
    -Blue Draped Warhorse