Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1314151617181920212223

Thread: Prophesy of Pendor - A M&B Fantasy Mod

Default Re: Prophesy of Pendor - A M&B Fantasy Mod

Interesting, let us know if you would like to merge this with a new topic as it appears your OP is inactive.

mp84's Avatar Ordinarius

Quote Originally Posted by Armatus View Post
    Interesting, let us know if you would like to merge this with a new topic as it appears your OP is inactive.
    Armatus sent you a PM about it, thanks if you can do that, it would be great.

regards,

MP

It's great to see such a major mod active over here!
    Under the Patronage of Leonidas the Lion|Patron of Imperator of Rome - Dewy - Crazyeyesreaper|American and Proud

mp84's Avatar Ordinarius

Quote Originally Posted by Bolkonsky View Post
    It's great to see such a major mod active over here!
    heh, no worries just sharing the love, we're all part of the same team in the end anyway

regards,

MP

Yeah, you guys should look into a forum here as well.
    Under the Patronage of Leonidas the Lion|Patron of Imperator of Rome - Dewy - Crazyeyesreaper|American and Proud

mp84's Avatar Ordinarius

Yeah, you guys should look into a forum here as well.
    lol thanks, but that is not my call to make, for now though I'll do what I can to help promote our mod outside our official boards, and I naturally can't think of a better 2nd place then here, heh

MP

I'm not sure this would get the kind of traffic to warrant another mod subforum. It'd be nice to expand operational capabilities but I'm pretty sure the Admins wanted to cut back on that sort of thing.

For now just keep us all updated will do I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Kamos View Post
    I'm not sure this would get the kind of traffic to warrant another mod subforum. It'd be nice to expand operational capabilities but I'm pretty sure the Admins wanted to cut back on that sort of thing.

For now just keep us all updated will do I think.
    True, but they did want to expand other game (specifically Mount&Blade) modding.

mp84's Avatar Ordinarius

True, but they did want to expand other game (specifically Mount&Blade) modding.
    And that's excellent to hear, for now I'll continue to spread what word I can here when new previews of PoP 4 is up over on the offiical boards and make sure their showcased here too, and hey who knows, perhaps if I get the permission I may even do exclusive "mini-previews" here first to further hype up the community over here for PoP and M&B in general. Since overall it has very good synergy next to the Total War Mod scene as its similar in some aspects, and very different in others. Most of all, we have very dedicated teams like the Total War Modding scene has too, like the TLD team, Brytenwalda and naturally us over in PoP .

So hopefully with time I can get a few more people interested in PoP and perhaps in M&B overall over here, as I've naturally always had great respect for the TWCenter Boards, if PoP can help bring some popularity to M&B overall here, awesome

regards,

MP
    Last edited by mp84; June 13, 2011 at 08:49 PM.

That would be some excellent stuff. Nearly everybody here plays Mount&Blade, and would be quite keen on discussing it if the forums could just get the added little boost to get off the ground. A great mod like PoP would certainly help and the publicity would probably be beneficial for you guys as well. Now I don't want to derail the thread any further, so I've responded via PM, and I'll keep you updated through there.

Vanoi's Avatar Dux Limitis
    Civitate

Nice. When will this mod be realsed? I can't wait.
    Best/Worst quotes of TWC

Quote Originally Posted by Kyriakos View Post
    While you are at it, allow Germany to rearm, it's not like they committed the worst atrocity in modern history, so having a strong army can't lead to anything pitiful.

Well they've only recently got things going along with version 4.X but the 3.X versions have been long since finished for Warband and M&B.

Quote Originally Posted by mp84 View Post
    Armatus sent you a PM about it, thanks if you can do that, it would be great.

regards,

MP
    We're pretty causal you'll find if you choose to stay a while, if you're the mod leader you have every right to make a new topic here.

If you're not we'll find out too

moved

mp84's Avatar Ordinarius

Thanks Armatus,

Hey Everyone,

As mentioned already on the Sticky Introduction, over the next few days and into next week, I'm going to have massive information come over from our official PoP Boards to here, some will be about PoP 3.302 and naturally info on our newest version in Development, Prophesy of Pendor 4: Legacy.

Since this thread is rather out-dated as some of it talks about our first great versions for the Original M&B, while the most recent posts talk about our WB port version of PoP 3 now called PoP 3.302 (Which is the version that's officially supported now). I'll just be locking this thread to prevent any confusions on which version to download. (hint: check my sig! for now, heh)

However, as mentioned in due time it will be clearly be pointed out on these boards, and yes we will provide a link to our last version of the Original M&B which is simply called PoP 3.0 for those who haven't decided upgrade to the M&B Warband version yet. (But what are you waiting for, WB is better!, heh )

So bear with me, these forums will have a lot more information of PoP soon enough.

regards,

MP