Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ... 91011121314151617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: Prophesy of Pendor - A M&B Fantasy Mod

Default Re: Prophesy of Pendor - A M&B Fantasy Mod

Quote Originally Posted by Legio View Post
    Played the M and B version to death, loved it. How much does the Warband version change?
    Not a whole lot if you played 3.0 for M&B.

Hotspur's Avatar I've got reach.
    Patrician

Quote Originally Posted by Manoflooks View Post
    Oh really? I'm already a lord, so that means I need to own a castle and start an order, then? Makes sense, I guess. Thanks!
    You also need to build a training ground if the castle doesn't already have one, or you won't be able to recruit nobles.

Manoflooks's Avatar Senator

Okay, so if I declare independence, will I automatically lose all my lands? I'm thinking of doing that soon, but I don't want to lose my lands, and more importantly, my garrison troops. Also, how do I get lords into my faction?
    Men plan.

Fatelaughs.

See my AAR, From Kingdom to Empire-An Ottoman AAR

Well it's like this, if you leave all polite by talking to your King then yes you will.
    If you rebel after he denies you a fief you requested you can keep the stuff.

Lord recruitment happens two ways in PoP:
    1. Native way, if you catch a lord by himself you can ask to talk to him in private then try and persuade him to join. This is the harder way to go and if you push the issue and he decides against it you can't try and persuade him this way again.
    2. PoP way, take the guy prisoner and if he has high enough relations(14 or 15 AFTER taking him prisoner so around 20-21 before) then talk to him as he is your prisoner and he'll offer a pledge of vassalage.

Oh, I see. Thanks a lot. Okay, one more question, how can I increase my chances of peace? I declared independence from the empire, s now we're at war, and despite have +50 relations with Marius, and going to see him and lending him one of my companions so he could perform surgery on his friend, he won't accept it. Protecting my two fiefs on opposite sides of the map is not easy.
    Men plan.

Fatelaughs.

Generally speaking beat the tar out of him until he offers it. Only way I know.

Hahaha. Sounds good. Thanks.
    Men plan.

Fatelaughs.

How do you guys keep up with your troop's payment? I had 92 troops and had to pay about 3.5K a week

I own a town, seven villages, and a castle. Manages to just barely pay my five hundred men off.

I have about 500, almost entirely elites. 15 grand a week. I manage by being the only lord in my entire kingdom, which has Laria, Sarleon, about 5 castles, and all the attached villages, so its a fair bit of income.
    Anyone know why my game keeps telling my my party is full, even when I have 80/120 troops in my party? It's really bugging me when I can't pig out on captured enemy's prisoners.
    Men plan.

Fatelaughs.

I only had one town and the kingdom was at peace.

Hotspur's Avatar I've got reach.
    Patrician

Quote Originally Posted by Manoflooks View Post
    I have about 500, almost entirely elites. 15 grand a week. I manage by being the only lord in my entire kingdom, which has Laria, Sarleon, about 5 castles, and all the attached villages, so its a fair bit of income.
    Anyone know why my game keeps telling my my party is full, even when I have 80/120 troops in my party? It's really bugging me when I can't pig out on captured enemy's prisoners.
    It's a native glitch. Going into the garrison screen at one of your castles or towns seems to fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by Godfrey I of Leuven View Post
    How do you guys keep up with your troop's payment? I had 92 troops and had to pay about 3.5K a week
    You can make good money by trading and investing in shops, also try to capture a couple of lords every now and then and you should be fine.
    These fine gentlemen's have thanks to their consistent idiotic posts have earned their place on my ignore list: mrmouth, The Illusionist, motiv-8, mongrel, azoth, thorn777 and elfdude. If you want to join their honourable rank you just have to post idiotic posts and you will get there in no time.

I keep getting accused of cheating because of taking screenshots

Compatible with latest version of warband?

Yeah it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Godfrey I of Leuven View Post
    I keep getting accused of cheating because of taking screenshots
    That's odd. I've never had any problems with using the ingame screenshot taker or by using a program.

Thought this might be of interest.
    http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.p...,154493.0.html

That looks pretty awesome, seeing how one is the son/daughter of a king the starting gear and army should be pretty good. I wonder if one can overthrow your father?
    These fine gentlemen's have thanks to their consistent idiotic posts have earned their place on my ignore list: mrmouth, The Illusionist, motiv-8, mongrel, azoth, thorn777 and elfdude. If you want to join their honourable rank you just have to post idiotic posts and you will get there in no time.

Tiro

Quote Originally Posted by molonthegreat View Post
    the starting gear and army should be pretty good. I wonder if one can overthrow your father?
    No way, it always goes something wrong and you starts with broken shield, cheap weapon and lame horse
    Rebelling against father/mother? Hmm very vicious deed, but also it's quite pointless, because you are in totally different land, far away from Pendor...
    Sorry for my bad english , I don't mind correcting!

Will there be a bad effect if I use the cheat of money? I find this game ass hard on me so I used the money cheat...