Page 18 of 23 FirstFirst ... 891011121314151617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: Prophesy of Pendor - A M&B Fantasy Mod

Default Re: Prophesy of Pendor - A M&B Fantasy Mod

I have been playing for ten hours now and I'm still a mercenary for Ravenstern, I think that's a good way to go because I think my incomes would reduce drastically if I became a lord. I think I will stay this way until I have some heavy cash reserves and some more renown and honour. My companions are nice but two have left and that just sucks becuase I don't like paying six thousand for some bastard who leaves me after a week, to bad don't use the feature that's in The Eagle and The Radiant Cross where if someone tries to leave you just tell them that you hang deserters.
    These fine gentlemen's have thanks to their consistent idiotic posts have earned their place on my ignore list: mrmouth, The Illusionist, motiv-8, mongrel, azoth, thorn777 and elfdude. If you want to join their honourable rank you just have to post idiotic posts and you will get there in no time.

Hotspur's Avatar I've got reach.
    Patrician

The companion tiers look like this:

Group 1:
    Ansen & Sir Rayne

Boadice & Frederick

Group 2:
    Adonja, Donovan, Kassim, Ediz, Riva, Sara, Sir Roland & Sir Jocelyn

Sigismund, Leslie, Kaverra, Lethaldiran, Julia, Alyssa, Sir Alistair & Diev

Pick one set from Group 1 and one from Group 2 and they will all get along. The full wheel is here.

Default Infantry issue

I just downloaded Prophecy of Pendor for Warband, and I have to say it's awesome. The only problem I have is that my infantry refuses to attack. They just form up a square formation at the spawn point ad simply refuse taking any order whatsoever. I've tried to disable the formations option, but it wasn't of any use.. Any help would be appreciated as it's pretty frustrating.

Well after having turned off tactics when I gave the charge command they'd move. Other than that the only issue I've encountered is when I told them to use blunt weapons they froze.

That's odd, my infantry does whatever I tell them. Btw anyone else than me that has a serious hard on for Ravenstern Rangers? I mean those bad boys slaughter anything at range, then when the enemy closes up they whop up their zweihanders and cause havoc among the enemy troops.
    These fine gentlemen's have thanks to their consistent idiotic posts have earned their place on my ignore list: mrmouth, The Illusionist, motiv-8, mongrel, azoth, thorn777 and elfdude. If you want to join their honourable rank you just have to post idiotic posts and you will get there in no time.

Empire Immortals all the way

I got me one of those 'dragon tears'

Dragon tears?

Quote Originally Posted by Armatus View Post
    Dragon tears?
    Qualis Gems to be exact.

How much are they worth?

Quote Originally Posted by Armatus View Post
    How much are they worth?
    The game values them at 30,000 each, but merchants tend to offer 6,500

Possible spoilers:
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    But they can be traded for rune weapons, or a knightly order in your city, or other cool stuff later in the game.

Interesting

Dubh the dark's Avatar Campidoctor

This game is great I was roaming around trying to raise cash as a merc when I joined a battle captured the enemy king and ransomed him off for 29,000
    Censorship is never over for those who have experienced it. It is a brand on the imagination that affects the individual who has suffered it, forever.
    Noam Chomsky

Quote Originally Posted by Dubh the dark View Post
    This game is great I was roaming around trying to raise cash as a merc when I joined a battle captured the enemy king and ransomed him off for 29,000
    Yeah, in this mod a king is really worth a kings ransom. I managed to capture a Jarl and got ten thousand cash for him my second day or so, however it's expensive to get companions and maintaining the troops. It's also good to invest in properties, like I bought a Ironwork in Ravenstern and also bought a lot of cheap steel in Senderfall to put in it's inventory and I make 1000 gold a week on it.

Patrician

Quick note that the Warband version has been updated to remove the annoying "stuck lords" bug. Full dl though, so not savegame compatible.

Yeah I've been holding off on advancing since my current game is going so well. Only problem I'm having now is having to much renown so I can't rebel from Sarleon and take my stuff with me despite owning five towns, a half dozen castles, and a boatload of villages. I never thought I have the problem of getting everything I ask for.

Manoflooks's Avatar Senator

Does anyone know how to get Empire Immortals? None of my Empire troops can be upgraded to them - I thought legionaires would do it, but they are an end in their own, it see,s.
    Men plan.

Fatelaughs.

See my AAR, From Kingdom to Empire-An Ottoman AAR

Patrician

You have to either be a lord for the Empire and create a new chapter, or control Janos.

Legio's Avatar EMPRESS OF ALL THINGS
    Content Emeritus

Played the M and B version to death, loved it. How much does the Warband version change?

Manoflooks's Avatar Senator

Quote Originally Posted by Hotspur View Post
    You have to either be a lord for the Empire and create a new chapter, or control Janos.
    Oh really? I'm already a lord, so that means I need to own a castle and start an order, then? Makes sense, I guess. Thanks!
    Men plan.

Fatelaughs.

See my AAR, From Kingdom to Empire-An Ottoman AAR